Pollock will hire a Financial Advisor for BSO when he is Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pollock will hire a Financial Advisor for BSO when he is Sheriff

I attended a meeting with a group of BSO retirees and Pollock spoke about how he has plans to hire a financial advisor for the employees, when he becomes Sheriff. He also stated that the financial advisor would be available for the BSO retirees as well. He spoke of how the covid has caught many employees and retirees off guard and will need financial planning assistance. In addition, he spoke of putting a cap on the health premiums for the retires. The employees already have a cap and so do the cities who contract with BSO. Why not the retirees, who also must plan for their future?

I remember when Israel increased all the cost of medical for the employees because him and his Ft. Lauderdale boys did not have BSO medical and it did not affect them. Israel then took that money gained from the employee’s premiums and created more high-ranking positions for his buddies. Thus, one of the many reasons failed Sherriff Israel receiver a no confidence vote from BSO employees…and now he wants to come back. No thanks, we will go with Pollock, who has buy in at BSO, has a plan to improve the organization, and want to unify and bring stability to the organization. Pollock2020

Unregistered
    How about if he hires Roto Rooter for a complete and total flush? If there are any retirees out there that haven’t done any financial planning at this point then shame on them, it’s most likely too late.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I attended a meeting with a group of BSO retirees and Pollock spoke about how he has plans to hire a financial advisor for the employees, when he becomes Sheriff. He also stated that the financial advisor would be available for the BSO retirees as well. He spoke of how the covid has caught many employees and retirees off guard and will need financial planning assistance. In addition, he spoke of putting a cap on the health premiums for the retires. The employees already have a cap and so do the cities who contract with BSO. Why not the retirees, who also must plan for their future?

I remember when Israel increased all the cost of medical for the employees because him and his Ft. Lauderdale boys did not have BSO medical and it did not affect them. Israel then took that money gained from the employee’s premiums and created more high-ranking positions for his buddies. Thus, one of the many reasons failed Sherriff Israel receiver a no confidence vote from BSO employees…and now he wants to come back. No thanks, we will go with Pollock, who has buy in at BSO, has a plan to improve the organization, and want to unify and bring stability to the organization. Pollock2020
    Why not retirees ? Because you're retire !!! No one cares who you support. And by the way you greedy pig, you're FRS pension and insurance are better that current employees. Plan for you're future ? You had 30years to do that cry baby.Leave us alone

Unregistered
    How about if he hires Roto Rooter for a complete and total flush? If there are any retirees out there that haven’t done any financial planning at this point then shame on them, it’s most likely too late.
    FRS offers 24/7 financial planning as do numerous other sources offered to present and retired employees throughout the year. Maybe financial planning is very motivating to a group of jailers in a parking lot but BSO has much bigger problems folks. Not sure thats the finger on the pulse here.. What Pollock needs to do is explain why he plans on keeping most of the existing command. That's why we don't want someone who's already been around here for 40 years. He's too chummy to get rid of anyone- minority or otherwise. That's not a fresh start. That's more of the same and that's concerning.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED! Take it easy SNOWFLAKE!😂😆😅 Waaaaaaa!

Why not retirees ? Because you're retire !!! No one cares who you support. And by the way you greedy pig, you're FRS pension and insurance are better that current employees. Plan for you're future ? You had 30years to do that cry baby.Leave us alone
    Greedy pigs?
    LMFAO you little tulip. These guys were doing this job (much better than you ever dreamed of), while you were giving mouth relief to your band camp buddies with your special tug jerk and swallow!😤

Unregistered
    Greedy pigs?
    LMFAO you little tulip. These guys were doing this job (much better than you ever dreamed of), while you were giving mouth relief to your band camp buddies with your special tug jerk and swallow!😤
    Oh yeah, real heroes! Most were as corrupt as the day is long. Nothing special here pal, move on

Unregistered
    If he's so worried about our financial future, how about he talk to us about giving us a raise when he comes on? We're coming up on the last year of our contract.

Unregistered
    If he's so worried about our financial future, how about he talk to us about giving us a raise when he comes on? We're coming up on the last year of our contract.
    Exactly right

Unregistered
    That’s right you puke greenhorn, and I get my 3% cola without blinking an eye. Whatch you gonna get after 30 years??? I will answer that for ya,,,Not a F’in thing. Get it right we only has to do 25 your sorry a$$ is doing 30!!!!

Unregistered
    That’s right you puke greenhorn, and I get my 3% cola without blinking an eye. Whatch you gonna get after 30 years??? I will answer that for ya,,,Not a F’in thing. Get it right we only has to do 25 your sorry a$$ is doing 30!!!!
    Expected response from a retired do nothing slug. Well at least I'm young. So you collect you're 3%, pull you're oldman saggy Balz out of the toilet water and go get that government cheese.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast