Cooper City Thread? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A LT is running Cooper City wow not looking good. So does this district go to Davie PD too? Asking for my tax dollars as a Cooper City resident.
    It truely should. The tax payers will at least get a better value for their money. And they can send some of the n_t huggers back to other districts so Davie can use real police.

Unregistered
    Davie will not take CC, they don't have the personnel and don't want the headache. Davie is trying to figure out how to get out of the Southwest Ranches deal.

Unregistered
    Davie will not take CC, they don't have the personnel and don't want the headache. Davie is trying to figure out how to get out of the Southwest Ranches deal.
    I was about to say the same thing.

Unregistered
    Well they better gets to hiring then. Southwest Ranches shouldn't be hard to police. Hell designate about 12 cars out that way. Keep the units west of I75. They should request help from Weston not like doing police work.

Unregistered
    Well they better gets to hiring then. Southwest Ranches shouldn't be hard to police. Hell designate about 12 cars out that way. Keep the units west of I75. They should request help from Weston not like doing police work.
    Unfortunately for Davie, Southwest Ranches doesn't have much of a choice, they will not consider Pembroke Pines due to all the battles over road closures. Although the Mayor had issues with Isreal, even though he's gone, they will not be coming back to BSO because of Tony. I've spoken with residents out there they don't trust him nor do they like how he's running things. So Davie it is, at least until their contract runs out.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for Davie, Southwest Ranches doesn't have much of a choice, they will not consider Pembroke Pines due to all the battles over road closures. Although the Mayor had issues with Isreal, even though he's gone, they will not be coming back to BSO because of Tony. I've spoken with residents out there they don't trust him nor do they like how he's running things. So Davie it is, at least until their contract runs out.
    Welp they definitely not going to Pines. But they will.go back to BSO if Davie really want out of the cluster fudge. Such a small town has ridiculous incidents hell worst then Weston. Weston will patrol that district once the contract is up.

Unregistered
    Well if anything would deter Davie from policing CC it is the train wreck of a commission that runs the city.
    The city needs to go back to running their own department and be done with the county. It is a clown show at BSO.

Unregistered
    Well if anything would deter Davie from policing CC it is the train wreck of a commission that runs the city.
    The city needs to go back to running their own department and be done with the county. It is a clown show at BSO.
    That won't happen. City rather pawn of the responsibility to the county rather then going back to its own PD. If Pompano goes back to PD others will follow. Pompano has the money hell half the agency budget is Pompano.

Unregistered
    Sheriff sent a letter threatening to pull out of Cooper City on Oct 30th if they don't hsve a contract.

Unregistered
    Sheriff sent a letter threatening to pull out of Cooper City on Oct 30th if they don't hsve a contract.
    fvck that little *****. He is not a sheriff.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast