Cooper City Thread? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ozzy is protected he wont get fired he know mobile Mike and Tony needs that contact. Tony will win because we are too much of a pu$$y union and agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last I checked AT took the tests and passed. If I remember correctly she scored very well on both the Sgt and Lt test. Point being she wasn't handed those promotions.

I'm not a big fan of the show and all the politics that has followed her but she's no dummy and is well liked by people that work with/for her. CC could do a lot worse.
    And they could do better!

Unregistered
    Ozzy is protected he wont get fired he know mobile Mike and Tony needs that contact. Tony will win because we are too much of a pu$$y union and agency.
    A month ago, I would have agreed with you. The problem is these Democratic cities have allowed these violent protest to get out of control and go on for too long. Now people are tired of it and see it for what it truly is an attempted hostile takeover by a terrorist organization. Tony doesn't win now, and he knows his days are numbered.

When you have the police chief from Detroit doing interviews saying BLM and ANTIFA didn't burn his city down because they (law enforcement) REFUSED to back down says a lot. He also said because they didn't back down they don't have the high spike in violent crimes and nobody in Detroit is talking about defunding the police. I know before you say it, Detroit's crime rate is already so high how can you tell. I'll tell you how, look at Chicago and New York!

Unregistered
    A month and a half later and Cooper City is still without a Captain. This entire place is leaderless.

Unregistered
    A month ago, I would have agreed with you. The problem is these Democratic cities have allowed these violent protest to get out of control and go on for too long. Now people are tired of it and see it for what it truly is an attempted hostile takeover by a terrorist organization. Tony doesn't win now, and he knows his days are numbered.

When you have the police chief from Detroit doing interviews saying BLM and ANTIFA didn't burn his city down because they (law enforcement) REFUSED to back down says a lot. He also said because they didn't back down they don't have the high spike in violent crimes and nobody in Detroit is talking about defunding the police. I know before you say it, Detroit's crime rate is already so high how can you tell. I'll tell you how, look at Chicago and New York!
    Broward citizens are morons and will elect Tony in a landslide. You are only fooling yourself.

Unregistered
    Last I checked AT took the tests and passed. If I remember correctly she scored very well on both the Sgt and Lt test. Point being she wasn't handed those promotions.

I'm not a big fan of the show and all the politics that has followed her but she's no dummy and is well liked by people that work with/for her. CC could do a lot worse.
    It's a lot easier to pass a test when you memorize the answers. Also, I'm sure the assessment reviewers were male and well.......

Unregistered
    It's a lot easier to pass a test when you memorize the answers. Also, I'm sure the assessment reviewers were male and well.......
    Promotions should be based on merit. Most of the problematic higher echelon would never have been promoted if this were the case.

Unregistered
    Cooper and Quigley to interview next. Tony says he doesnt want a white man in charge of that cracker city.

Unregistered
    Cooper and Quigley to interview next. Tony says he doesnt want a white man in charge of that cracker city.
    If this is true... they’re going to regret not picking VD

Unregistered
    A LT is running Cooper City wow not looking good. So does this district go to Davie PD too? Asking for my tax dollars as a Cooper City resident.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast