Local natives bust off rounds across from PSB

Unregistered

Local natives bust off rounds across from PSB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Always trying to gets them free stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's ok it was Black Lies Matter trying to supplement their income. That's why the sheriff didn't run them down and arrest them, he knelt with them in front of the PSB. Now if it was a kid taking a slurpee he'd be all over that. He also knew nobody was hurt so he wouldn't be able to out himself in for another award. Unfortunately, no campaign, I mean press release for him today.

Unregistered
    Law enforcement in 2020 has become similar to something ive observed in the Grand Theft Auto games. In those games, the police will begin searching or chasing you if they either see you commit the crime or the crime is one that conceivably would result in a 911 call (i.e. murders, rampages, etc). But when the police are searching, there is a circle with a limited diameter that surrounds the cruiser. If you stay out of the circle, you can reduce your wanted level and eventually escape.

The PSB and any manned LE facility should probably have a larger circle so that any crime that occurs within it can be readily dealt with. However, it is apparent that these facilities do not. Therefore, what occurs across the street occurs beyond LE's circle of awareness and therefore never actually occurred--unless it was observed or resulted in a 911 call.

LE all over the country, unfortunately, must adopt the circle strategy to keep themselves clear of potential jackpots. In 2020, all law enforcement should only enforce what they see, what they are legally bound to investigate, and should limit their area of observation and knowledge to only their limited circle.

Unregistered
    I agree. As I get older I dont see shite