Cooper City Thread?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Cooper City Thread?

What happened to the Cooper City thread regarding selecting a new Captain? AT did somebody's feelings get hurt? Most of the thread was about you not being qualified and making a backdoor deal for the position.

The rest of the thread was about how Tony is putting Lt's without experience in XO positions based on race and gender.

This move will eventually bite BSO in the azz. This is Tony's best shot at looking good. He is so unqualified for the position that he has to place other unqualified people in positions to make himself look better. All he did was put pawns in a position to fail. That is not true leadership.

Unregistered
    I think people started making it personal and sexual and the mods probably canned it. Should have just removed those posts instead of the whole thread.

Unregistered
    The sheriff has heard about Israel's and Ozzie's little attempted coup in Cooper City. He plans on pulling ATs name from that hat. The constant search for diversity is leaving the Sheriff shorthanded in terms of names. There aren't many other female Lts to offer up. The goal may be to wait a little while and see how the election plays out. If Tony wins, then he offer up Ana MQ. She won't take an at will spot with out a guarantee Tony stays. He then can offer up MM too. Just one month as a Lt and a few weeks as an XO ought to be enough.

Unregistered
    How many female Lts are there?

Unregistered
    The Cooper City Commission wanted AT because that's who Israel wants in there. The commission believes that Israel is going to win the election and he has promised to give them a better deal for police & fire services then Tony is giving them. They are still without a contract for almost 2 years because Tony is charging them the correct amount and not "fudging" the numbers. The Commission knows how tight the Tianga's are with Israel so they believe that by putting her in there it will guarantee they get a better deal.

Politics suck boys, but that's the agency you signed up for!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Cooper City Commission wanted AT because that's who Israel wants in there. The commission believes that Israel is going to win the election and he has promised to give them a better deal for police & fire services then Tony is giving them. They are still without a contract for almost 2 years because Tony is charging them the correct amount and not "fudging" the numbers. The Commission knows how tight the Tianga's are with Israel so they believe that by putting her in there it will guarantee they get a better deal.

Politics suck boys, but that's the agency you signed up for!
    Too bad he won’t win. I say charge them more for their stupidity.

Unregistered
    How many female Lts are there?
    Only 5 of the 50 Lieutenants are Womyn. That is some sexist shyt!

Unregistered
    Only 5 of the 50 Lieutenants are Womyn. That is some sexist shyt!
    How is that sexist? Everybody takes the same promotional test. If you don't score high enough to make the list, or make it high enough to get promoted then that's on them, study harder next time. If you're not smart enough to pass the test, then you shouldn't be a Lt! Oh wait, should we make the process easier for them?

Unregistered
    The sheriff has heard about Israel's and Ozzie's little attempted coup in Cooper City. He plans on pulling ATs name from that hat. The constant search for diversity is leaving the Sheriff shorthanded in terms of names. There aren't many other female Lts to offer up. The goal may be to wait a little while and see how the election plays out. If Tony wins, then he offer up Ana MQ. She won't take an at will spot with out a guarantee Tony stays. He then can offer up MM too. Just one month as a Lt and a few weeks as an XO ought to be enough.
    AT isn't qualified to be the Capt yet, she's been handed everything her entire career. It's about time she actually worked for her position. I also wouldn't count on Israel keeping Ozzie if he returns. Ozzie was too buddy buddy with the felon Tony. If I were AT I wouldn't have let my name even be brought up, too many things up in the air with the upcoming election to be in an unprotected position.

Unregistered
    Last I checked AT took the tests and passed. If I remember correctly she scored very well on both the Sgt and Lt test. Point being she wasn't handed those promotions.

I'm not a big fan of the show and all the politics that has followed her but she's no dummy and is well liked by people that work with/for her. CC could do a lot worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast