Message to Sheriff Tony
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Message to Sheriff Tony

Sheriff Tony you need to be aware that Captain Tianga and his wife are very good friends with Isreal and have been helping him behind your back. They are loyal to Isreal not you. Captain Ozzy Tianga has some of the bailiffs in the courthouse helping Isreal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Tony you need to be aware that Captain Tianga and his wife are very good friends with Isreal and have been helping him behind your back. They are loyal to Isreal not you. Captain Ozzy Tianga has some of the bailiffs in the courthouse helping Isreal.
    The Tianga's will kiss whoever's azz they have to in order to get promoted. So this shocks you how? Seriously, Tony has bigger problems, he's struggling to keep his head above water at the moment. He knows the end is near.

Unregistered

Tiangas

Andrea will not only kiss ass, she will and has dropped to her knees many many times to get cushy jobs and promotions.

Unregistered
    Andrea will not only kiss ass, she will and has dropped to her knees many many times to get cushy jobs and promotions.
    In the words of George Takei.....oooh myyy!

Unregistered
    I wish I was one of those guys.

Unregistered

Hands hands Hands

I was one of those guys. She's a professional Sword Swallower. Slurp gulp

Unregistered
    Sheriff has failed his employees and Broward county

Unregistered
    Of course ! This guy is not qualified to be in charge. He has ruined soo many lives already.

Unregistered
    Yes, Tony has failed Broward County and the employees at BSO. He doesn't care about either, he only cares about himself. His command staff also doesn't care about either. Whomever comes in, they need to clean house! If they do not clean house then nothing will change, we will be the same failed agency. So I will not be voting for anybody who can't run their own agency. If they have to rely on a failed Sheriff's command staff, then they themselves lack vision and do not deserve the job.

Unregistered
    We need Israel back. He will correct the screw up Temp Toney did and is doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast