Pollocks biggest lie yet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pollocks biggest lie yet

Seems like Pollock just do t get it. Pollock stated, “I am the honest candidate who will bring positive change to the law enforcement agency.” Who the hell are kidding. We know you and your ways. You have and are known for fluffing and making up lies. You cannot be trusted and have backstabbed so many people in your career. Broward Sheriffs Officer does not want you back. You will see with the election count this month. Lying catches up to people. This was said to you plenty of times.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like Pollock just do t get it. Pollock stated, “I am the honest candidate who will bring positive change to the law enforcement agency.” Who the hell are kidding. We know you and your ways. You have and are known for fluffing and making up lies. You cannot be trusted and have backstabbed so many people in your career. Broward Sheriffs Officer does not want you back. You will see with the election count this month. Lying catches up to people. This was said to you plenty of times.
    It’s always we know with you Scotty. That’ll be you and jail house Jenne? What lies did Pollock allegedly make up? You act like he came up with some kind wild story about having Covid or something. We know you’re a little slow, but wasn’t it you that told that whopper genius?

Unregistered
    It’s always we know with you Scotty. That’ll be you and jail house Jenne? What lies did Pollock allegedly make up? You act like he came up with some kind wild story about having Covid or something. We know you’re a little slow, but wasn’t it you that told that whopper genius?
    When Al was a Sergeant at the courthouse didn't he give a Dolphins football player a ride home after being arrested for Domestic Violence? Do you think it's a coincidence that Al always seemed to have hot white women around him on the 5th floor and the rumors of Al chasing skirts all day?

Also, think about this, Al never passed the Lieutenant's test. He was promoted from Sergeant to Night Watch Commander when the commander position was used as a last chance before terminating people since it was considered the same rank as Capt and an unprotected position. So he moved up via the magic wonder himself.

Don't get me wrong, I like Al, but make no mistake about it, if you're looking for change he's not it. He will keep most, probably like 90%, of the current command as they are his friends. Keeping what we have in place isn't the answer. We have too many unqualified people on the 5th floor. They do not know how to run an agency, in fact half of them would struggle to work as a deputy on the road.

We need somebody who isn't afraid to hear the truth. We need somebody who can work with the employees, not fight with then consistently. Unfortunately I don't know who thst is, I do know it's not Tony, Israel, and I question Pollock.

Everybody keep your head up, look out for yourself, your family, and your shift. As long as it's not Tony, we can make it through another four years.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    English isn’t your first language is it?

Unregistered
    Well, my English is perfect and Pollock is a fu@king liar. Did you understand that?

Unregistered
    Well, my English is perfect and Pollock is a fu@king liar. Did you understand that?
    Touched a nerve huh Vasquez?

Unregistered
    English isn’t your first language is it?
    Funny you say that in fact I speak and write four languages. Most importantly English cause I’m an American but you write so little. I’m sure your favorite color is pink.

Unregistered
    Didn’t know this was a spelling B lol
    Israel will be back and who will be gone is the concern for the ones who shouldn’t be here.

Unregistered
    Didn’t know this was a spelling B lol
    Israel will be back and who will be gone is the concern for the ones who shouldn’t be here.
    You are correct, Israel shouldn’t be here and won’t. He will be baker acted on August 20th. Mark my words!

Unregistered

Pollock up to more lies again at the debate again

Pollock was stuck on so many questions at the debate cause he forgets his own lies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast