Why Clark could beat Israel or Tony in THE END! - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t wait to see what sparks fly in the coming days. Going to be close
    Close race for sure...... will Christmas come early for someone?

Unregistered
    Clark wouldn't be bad for BSO and the county. And I'm pretty sure the Hillbillys would support him and throw some bank his way. Don't know much about him but I like his approach in the debates. Lamberts won as a republican but not sure it could happen again.

Unregistered

Clark

Have listened to some debates. Clark sounds okay. Could put up with someone new for 4 years just to get rid of Toney and Israel. If either one is elected, no one will ever beat them in years to come. I may consider taking a chance.

Cowbell!

I Need More Cowbell!

Better listen to this possible upset by Clark if facing Isreal or Toney! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
    https://youtu.be/Qa9Zg6yGlQ4

Unregistered

KEEP ON DREAMING CLARK, it will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell! View Post
    Better listen to this possible upset by Clark if facing Isreal or Toney! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
    https://youtu.be/Qa9Zg6yGlQ4
    First of all who is Vkark cause no one knows or cares who he is. It’s more like he is running LAST !

Unregistered

Clark

First of all who is Vkark cause no one knows or cares who he is. It’s more like he is running LAST !
    Clark doesn't want to push to hard ,Scotty's P.I. would post Clark's sexual harassment case that got him fired.

Unregistered
    Clark? Still don’t know who he is. Lol

Unregistered
    Nobody cares about clarks past just like tobys. I'm voting Israel. When he beats Temporary toby, I'm voting clark. We all win!

Unregistered
    Anyone running against Israel will have a great chance of beating him. A majority of the county is #anybodybutscott

Unregistered

Voted for Clark over Cazi

Just voted for Clark over Cazi since the only names on my ballot. Will see what the final election brings.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast