Why Clark could beat Israel or Tony in THE END! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Is Toney really down in the polls? Saw someone say he’s down in his own poll.... time is almost up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Toney really down in the polls? Saw someone say he’s down in his own poll.... time is almost up.
    Seems like he is scrambling. Might be down. Pollock is trending up. Same him on the news today.

Unregistered
    Israel has started to look to the general for sure.

Unregistered
    Israel has started to look to the general for sure.
    Yeah looks like Israel is planning ahead which is why he isn’t attacking Pollock but mentions him in positive light in forums.

Unregistered

Your another one that we’re promised a job lol

This guy might be a f*cking genius. He hires Pollack, Jones, Vasquez and Smalling maybe after they lose. Tony and Israel can’t let the other get elected so they say “vote anybody but Tony or Israel or dont vote for a Sheriff at all.”
    Keep on dreaming it’s obvious your looking for a job but your not going to get it cause Pollock is nobody. You would know that if you worked for him you putz.

Unregistered

Whatley

In the general election people will be tired of the party line BS and vote NPA. Especially if Israel wins the primary there are to many angry parents that will campaign against him in the general. Republicans will know it will be to hard to sway NPA's to vote republican. If Israel or TT wins it would be better for Clark to concede and join Whatley for a position and unite the Republicans and NPA's Vazquez could join and get the Latino vote from Dems. That would keep out TT and Israel. If Pollock wins the primary he will most likely win the general. Unless, Whatley becomes thorough at launching attacks against his character. Long shot, I think Whatley will pull off the upset win like a team losing in the fourth quarter by 20 points. The good news if that happens he pro LEO. The type of person that would show up to roll calls with coffee etc. He would take care of his people. Look at his educational package he spoke about and his debates on health insurance. Like I said a long shot, but it good be a good thing. Never say never.

Unregistered
    In the general election people will be tired of the party line BS and vote NPA. Especially if Israel wins the primary there are to many angry parents that will campaign against him in the general. Republicans will know it will be to hard to sway NPA's to vote republican. If Israel or TT wins it would be better for Clark to concede and join Whatley for a position and unite the Republicans and NPA's Vazquez could join and get the Latino vote from Dems. That would keep out TT and Israel. If Pollock wins the primary he will most likely win the general. Unless, Whatley becomes thorough at launching attacks against his character. Long shot, I think Whatley will pull off the upset win like a team losing in the fourth quarter by 20 points. The good news if that happens he pro LEO. The type of person that would show up to roll calls with coffee etc. He would take care of his people. Look at his educational package he spoke about and his debates on health insurance. Like I said a long shot, but it good be a good thing. Never say never.
    🤣🤣 ok Chuck. I have to say this is one of your better written posts but you don’t stand a chance.

Unregistered

Exclamation

Agreed. Never say never. There is gonna be an underdog upset.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Never say never. There is gonna be an underdog upset.
    Really? What would be considered an upset?

Unregistered
    During several debates the militant BLM facilitators tried to back Clark into the corner asking why 70%jail population was black and asking what he'd do about it. He didn't stutter and gave a stinging response. He earned my support and many others for not wetting his pants and hiding in the corner. Takes balls in this climate. Reminded me of Judd.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast