Why Clark could beat Israel or Tony in THE END!
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thoughts?

Lightbulb Why Clark could beat Israel or Tony in THE END!

I’m wondering what people think about this scenario. Can’t wait to hear some other feedback on it. Just posting some logic to see what everyone says. It should be the most experienced and best candidate, but just thinking out loud.

If Tony or Israel win in the primary, all these candidates pretty much can be assured that if Tony or Israel win overall, they are never leaving the position (unless another Governor removal). All the other candidates will have to support Clark to ensure Tony or Israel are gone.

Let’s face it, Clark as a Republican likely would not be re-elected in another 4 years like Lamberti. Simply because a new Democrat contender, one of our current candidates, or maybe even Israel or Tony could re-surface and win in 4 years when all this blows over.

Candidates who lose the primary might be inclined to support Clark knowing in 4 years they would have another shot at the title. Same goes for Israel or Tony who might as well support Clark instead of the other if they can prevent the other winning this time.

Either Israel or Tony being elected would almost certainly mean no one else stands a chance for many years to come. People might support Clark knowing they could put up with him for 4 years until all this mess shakes out. The other candidates might be wise to also consider it.

Like I said, I’m not picking sides. Just throwing it out there to see what everyone thinks of this idea. And why some might vote Clark just not to have Israel or Tony! Thoughts?

Unregistered

Clark vs Tony/Scott

Under normal times, I call Bullsh*t. There might be some chance Clark brings on some of these guys. He’s not an LEO so he needs senior experience help.

Clark is obviously looking to run for a bigger job or maybe leave to be making bank as a lawyer afterward. I see this dude doing one term and burn.

Unregistered

Not in this Dem cesspool

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughts? View Post
    I’m wondering what people think about this scenario. Can’t wait to hear some other feedback on it. Just posting some logic to see what everyone says. It should be the most experienced and best candidate, but just thinking out loud.

If Tony or Israel win in the primary, all these candidates pretty much can be assured that if Tony or Israel win overall, they are never leaving the position (unless another Governor removal). All the other candidates will have to support Clark to ensure Tony or Israel are gone.

Let’s face it, Clark as a Republican likely would not be re-elected in another 4 years like Lamberti. Simply because a new Democrat contender, one of our current candidates, or maybe even Israel or Tony could re-surface and win in 4 years when all this blows over.

Candidates who lose the primary might be inclined to support Clark knowing in 4 years they would have another shot at the title. Same goes for Israel or Tony who might as well support Clark instead of the other if they can prevent the other winning this time.

Either Israel or Tony being elected would almost certainly mean no one else stands a chance for many years to come. People might support Clark knowing they could put up with him for 4 years until all this mess shakes out. The other candidates might be wise to also consider it.

Like I said, I’m not picking sides. Just throwing it out there to see what everyone thinks of this idea. And why some might vote Clark just not to have Israel or Tony! Thoughts?
    Dude, before the trolls on here flame you (although likely did already while I'm writing this)... you mean well, but you sound young, excited and unfortunately naive about Broward sheethole politics.

Clark has raised like $12k (piddly)... and here are some Broward voter stats for ya-

Dem's - 618,822
    Repub's - 257,972
    NPA - 337,383

Even if all of the independents teamed up with all of the Republicans... they still don't equal the # of dems. Now, of course, all of those dems are not going to vote in the general election, but it will be enough to eclipse the repub votes and any supporting independents. The slim chance in hell (snowball's chance these days) is you'd have to mobilize ALL of those Independents to get out and vote and support the repubs. Would love for it to happen too, but don't hold your breath.

I'm a right-leaning NPA myself and it's too bad that it was a Repub governor (Skeletor) that went after the cops when he got in office and gutted our pension system. Dem governors were ironically better to law enforcement. But in the matters of sheriff... I would be Repub all the way, but Wayne's $12k ain't gonna do it.

Unregistered

Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, before the trolls on here flame you (although likely did already while I'm writing this)... you mean well, but you sound young, excited and unfortunately naive about Broward sheethole politics.

Clark has raised like $12k (piddly)... and here are some Broward voter stats for ya-

Dem's - 618,822
    Repub's - 257,972
    NPA - 337,383

Even if all of the independents teamed up with all of the Republicans... they still don't equal the # of dems. Now, of course, all of those dems are not going to vote in the general election, but it will be enough to eclipse the repub votes and any supporting independents. The slim chance in hell (snowball's chance these days) is you'd have to mobilize ALL of those Independents to get out and vote and support the repubs. Would love for it to happen too, but don't hold your breath.

I'm a right-leaning NPA myself and it's too bad that it was a Repub governor (Skeletor) that went after the cops when he got in office and gutted our pension system. Dem governors were ironically better to law enforcement. But in the matters of sheriff... I would be Repub all the way, but Wayne's $12k ain't gonna do it.
    That’a long, long, long, long, long shot. We need Al Pollock. Can’t have this Sheriff or the last. It will never end!

Unregistered

We want Whatley!

That’s why we need an independant. We want Whatley!

Unregistered

Whatley?

That’s why we need an independant. We want Whatley!
    Whatley has no ****in chance bro. Other than taking votes from Dems who wont vote for Tony (actually a DeSantis-Trump Republican) or maybe Scott

Unregistered

Stand Up!

I met this guy last week. He walked up and chatted to us. I’m 1000% sure he won’t make us stand up when he or the Undersheriff walk in a room.

Unregistered

Vote Cazi

If we vote for Cazi, will he supply free “law enforcement discount” buffet?

Unregistered

Anybody but

Under normal times, I call Bullsh*t. There might be some chance Clark brings on some of these guys. He’s not an LEO so he needs senior experience help.

Clark is obviously looking to run for a bigger job or maybe leave to be making bank as a lawyer afterward. I see this dude doing one term and burn.
    This guy might be a f*cking genius. He hires Pollack, Jones, Vasquez and Smalling maybe after they lose. Tony and Israel can’t let the other get elected so they say “vote anybody but Tony or Israel or dont vote for a Sheriff at all.”

Unregistered

Pollock Wins!

All this won’t matter when Pollock wins the primary! Toney and Israel are done!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast