Attached IUPA District reps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Attached IUPA District reps

The time is now...We as the IUPA District Reps must demand that Jeff Bell, Frank ***** and Jason Zehler step down as Union leaders. There was no logical reason why they refused to send anyone from the Union to meet when the sheriff invited our Union and all other unions in the agency for a meeting. I understand that Bell is suspended and he is not allowed in any facility and yes I understand that he is still our President but someone should have been at the meeting. Send the Attorney or one of the two alternate executive board members should have been there. The reps must demand they resign and have an election for new Union leaders. If the Exec Board refuses to step down the Reps must resign.....the board never even informed us there was an invitation. We have lost all credibility in the eyes of the media. No longer can we go to the media and cry that the sheriff has not met with us in 500+ days thanks to the union leaders. They must go

Unregistered

I wish

Should say Attention Union Reps

Unregistered
    agree with this post. lets get new leadership so we can move forward

Unregistered
    This thread without a doubt is from command and not from a deputy. I called my rep and asked about the meeting. It was only for union presidents and they withdrew permission for JB to attend the day before the meeting. The meeting lasted 15 minutes and there was no discussion. The meeting was one way from the dictator himself talking about his ego. For anything to actually be accomplished command needs to meet one on one with all the Unions separately. I for one praise our union board for not participating in a nonsensical meeting which wasn’t really a meeting in the first place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread without a doubt is from command and not from a deputy. I called my rep and asked about the meeting. It was only for union presidents and they withdrew permission for JB to attend the day before the meeting. The meeting lasted 15 minutes and there was no discussion. The meeting was one way from the dictator himself talking about his ego. For anything to actually be accomplished command needs to meet one on one with all the Unions separately. I for one praise our union board for not participating in a nonsensical meeting which wasn’t really a meeting in the first place.
    beff jell stop lying

Unregistered
    Thanks for the truth, there are some butt hurt PBA member’s just trying to stir the pot....GFY PBA!!!!

Unregistered

Great job

great job idiot...its not from command staff. Its from me I am an IUPA Rep not happy with current leadership

Unregistered
    great job idiot...its not from command staff. Its from me I am an IUPA Rep not happy with current leadership
    Then quit you little biatch. Don’t come on here and cry about it just do it. I betcha dont!!

Unregistered
    Either you're PBA or you must be the union rep that wants a seat on the executive board.

Unregistered
    That union rep is the one who got the brain bleed. The only possible weak link. He likes talk like that you idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast