There is literally nothing wrong with letting another man f*ck your wife

Unregistered

There is literally nothing wrong with letting another man f*ck your wife

If she is coming back to YOU every night and she loves you and takes cares of you, then why not let her explore her sexuality? Why not let her be sexually satisfied to the fullest with guys who can do a better job?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If she is coming back to YOU every night and she loves you and takes cares of you, then why not let her explore her sexuality? Why not let her be sexually satisfied to the fullest with guys who can do a better job?
    She sure is coming back, back with several loads in her mouth and vag. I hope you make her rinse her mouth out before you kiss her!

Unregistered
    I give my lady a yearly pass to Bliss for her birthday. It put a smile on her face

Unregistered
    Most these Ho's running game anyway...better to see who she doing. Like rev
    Farwell

Unregistered
    Most these Ho's running game anyway...better to see who she doing. Like rev
    Farwell
    Best answer

Unregistered
    These women belong to the skreetz! They ain't loyal! Secure the 💰 And live your life! You'll sleep much better at night.

Unregistered
    I give my lady a yearly pass to Bliss for her birthday. It put a smile on her face
    Good man. This is how you treat a lady!