Why Clark could beat Israel or Tony in THE END! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All this won’t matter when Pollock wins the primary! Toney and Israel are done!
    But when he doesn’t, then what? We’ll be stuck with Dumb or Dumber?

Unregistered

Clark is full of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughts? View Post
    I’m wondering what people think about this scenario. Can’t wait to hear some other feedback on it. Just posting some logic to see what everyone says. It should be the most experienced and best candidate, but just thinking out loud.

If Tony or Israel win in the primary, all these candidates pretty much can be assured that if Tony or Israel win overall, they are never leaving the position (unless another Governor removal). All the other candidates will have to support Clark to ensure Tony or Israel are gone.

Let’s face it, Clark as a Republican likely would not be re-elected in another 4 years like Lamberti. Simply because a new Democrat contender, one of our current candidates, or maybe even Israel or Tony could re-surface and win in 4 years when all this blows over.

Candidates who lose the primary might be inclined to support Clark knowing in 4 years they would have another shot at the title. Same goes for Israel or Tony who might as well support Clark instead of the other if they can prevent the other winning this time.

Either Israel or Tony being elected would almost certainly mean no one else stands a chance for many years to come. People might support Clark knowing they could put up with him for 4 years until all this mess shakes out. The other candidates might be wise to also consider it.

Like I said, I’m not picking sides. Just throwing it out there to see what everyone thinks of this idea. And why some might vote Clark just not to have Israel or Tony! Thoughts?
    No one wants Clark with his shady past. No way near a leader at all. Can’t be trusted. We definitely do not want Temp Tony that’s for sure. Our pick will be Israel.

Unregistered
    If we vote for Cazi, will he supply free “law enforcement discount” buffet?
    🤣🤣 Cazi can teach us all how to deal with the civil rights lawsuits since he had some many filed against him 🤣😳

Unregistered
    I’m wondering what people think about this scenario. Can’t wait to hear some other feedback on it. Just posting some logic to see what everyone says. It should be the most experienced and best candidate, but just thinking out loud.

If Tony or Israel win in the primary, all these candidates pretty much can be assured that if Tony or Israel win overall, they are never leaving the position (unless another Governor removal). All the other candidates will have to support Clark to ensure Tony or Israel are gone.

Let’s face it, Clark as a Republican likely would not be re-elected in another 4 years like Lamberti. Simply because a new Democrat contender, one of our current candidates, or maybe even Israel or Tony could re-surface and win in 4 years when all this blows over.

Candidates who lose the primary might be inclined to support Clark knowing in 4 years they would have another shot at the title. Same goes for Israel or Tony who might as well support Clark instead of the other if they can prevent the other winning this time.

Either Israel or Tony being elected would almost certainly mean no one else stands a chance for many years to come. People might support Clark knowing they could put up with him for 4 years until all this mess shakes out. The other candidates might be wise to also consider it.

Like I said, I’m not picking sides. Just throwing it out there to see what everyone thinks of this idea. And why some might vote Clark just not to have Israel or Tony! Thoughts?
    I agree that we need to make sure Tony and Isreal don't win. But more so that Tony doesn't win. I also believe you're wrong that if Israel wins he will stay longer than the next four years. Again, this is just my opinion, but I believe he's only in it for the retirement, which means he only needs two years, he'll stay the four and leave. Tony on the other hand would try his best to milk this money cow for many years to come. So who do we support, Pollock, well I'm not convinced he will make the changes needed to get BSO back on track. He has too many friends in the upper command, so that might not change much from its current leadership. As for the other Democratic candidates seriously who is out there? It is my belief this year the voters are forced to pick the least of all the evils. This is the year a Republican could win again.

Unregistered

Thoughts

I agree that we need to make sure Tony and Isreal don't win. But more so that Tony doesn't win. I also believe you're wrong that if Israel wins he will stay longer than the next four years. Again, this is just my opinion, but I believe he's only in it for the retirement, which means he only needs two years, he'll stay the four and leave. Tony on the other hand would try his best to milk this money cow for many years to come. So who do we support, Pollock, well I'm not convinced he will make the changes needed to get BSO back on track. He has too many friends in the upper command, so that might not change much from its current leadership. As for the other Democratic candidates seriously who is out there? It is my belief this year the voters are forced to pick the least of all the evils. This is the year a Republican could win again.
    Thank you. I appreciate good thoughts and feedback. I meant for this discussion to see what people think. You may be right

Unregistered
    If we vote for Cazi, will he supply free “law enforcement discount” buffet?
    Mmmmm, buffet!!!

To the OP, wishful thinking young grasshopper.

Unregistered

Npa

There are more than 337,000 NPA's and 230,000 Republican voters. Plus some dems don't like Isreal.Most NPA's are prior dems and will not vote Republican . Clark would have to join Whatley to beat TT or Scott as a Republican alone Clark has no chance.

Unregistered

Word

This guy might be a f*cking genius. He hires Pollack, Jones, Vasquez and Smalling maybe after they lose. Tony and Israel can’t let the other get elected so they say “vote anybody but Tony or Israel or dont vote for a Sheriff at all.”
    Word is Vazquez Jones may team up with Whatley and if Clark does also. That keeps out Scotty and TT. Clark and Whatley are very pro LEO.

Unregistered
    This is Broward. Stop dreaming. The winner of the Democratic primary wins in November even if the Democrats literally nominated a garbage can. If that garbage can has (D) next to the name it wins in Broward. Welcome Sheriff Garbage Can!

Unregistered
    Word is Vazquez Jones may team up with Whatley and if Clark does also. That keeps out Scotty and TT. Clark and Whatley are very pro LEO.
    Vazquez and Jones go to Israel. They are anti LEO now. Gone too far. Whatley will never raise money and will be irrelevant. Plus his platform is all conservative. He will only pull votes that don’t matter.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast