Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Always happy to educate the ignorant!
    Facts are facts.

Unregistered

The Church of What's Happening Now

LOL! Oh, you low mentality types! I have seen MANY more photos of the Obama family going to services at a Methodist Church than I EVER saw of ANY Trump attending ANY religious service-church or synagogue! Come to think of it, I dont recall EVER seeing any Trump's at ANY religious service.

But you just keep believing your Facebook and YouTube "experts". I know legit research of scholarly articles is WAY beyond your abilities.
    I wonder what Christian teachings the Obamas learned while attending The "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.

Unregistered
    I wonder what Christian teachings the Obamas learned while attending The "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.
    I'd bet more than Trump learned at his church... Which one is that?

Unregistered
    I'd bet more than Trump learned at his church... Which one is that?
    The church never saved anyone it is full of Sinners and people with complex situations that they cannot handle that's why they seek a higher power to make them feel normal.

Religion was created to control and collect money. I believe in Jesus Christ as being my savior I believe there is a higher power who is God.
    But dont believe in religion. The Church and law enforcement agencies are operated by less-than-perfect men . Less than perfect men that tend to be ignorant and hypocrite to the same laws they judge the masses with.

Unregistered
    The church never saved anyone it is full of Sinners and people with complex situations that they cannot handle that's why they seek a higher power to make them feel normal.

Religion was created to control and collect money. I believe in Jesus Christ as being my savior I believe there is a higher power who is God.
    But dont believe in religion. The Church and law enforcement agencies are operated by less-than-perfect men . Less than perfect men that tend to be ignorant and hypocrite to the same laws they judge the masses with.
    You’re not impressing anyone with your explanations of the world and how it works. You’re a narcissistic person who thinks you are the messiah sent to save the world from its own ignorance. Isn’t that right, Hitler?

Unregistered
    You’re not impressing anyone with your explanations of the world and how it works. You’re a narcissistic person who thinks you are the messiah sent to save the world from its own ignorance. Isn’t that right, Hitler?
    Your real simple minded and beyond stupid. Keep arguing with yourself.

Unregistered
    OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T! He would never be there! You know they type of people CC is trying to fool for votes. Anti Trump liberal criminal lazy trash. Same old democrat trick. Lie to the liberals for votes.

CC has no idea what a true leader is. Trump is a true leader. He doest promise lazy criminals free stuff. He tells it like it is. CC has no idea what that is in all his rhythmical rehearsed scripted fake speeches.
    Great leader??? The President represents what every U.S.military veteran in this office should find most disgusting-DRAFT DODGER! The multiple deferments that spoiled little rich boy used to stay out of Vietnam is absolutely abhorrent. Fast forward a few decades and he posits himself as the ultimate patriot?? You have one helluva warped view of a "leader".

Unregistered
    Love how all the little biitches with a small baby-penis want to define what a leader is made of.

Unregistered
    Love how all the little biitches with a small baby-penis want to define what a leader is made of.
    Says the genius with the one that’s actually inverted.

Unregistered
    Ya got me! You've swayed to the dark side with your low mentality language, facts, and concrete examples.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast