Hillsborough County Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name recognition!!! Is that why his name is everywhere????
    As another poster mentioned, it's called branding and is utilized by everyone for everything. It is inevitable. The Sheriff is just the first one savvy enough to use it.

Unregistered
    I may be wrong, but I didn’t see the Hillsborough County Sheriff at Tampa International Airport greeting the President of the United States? Why is he not there?
    OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T! He would never be there! You know they type of people CC is trying to fool for votes. Anti Trump liberal criminal lazy trash. Same old democrat trick. Lie to the liberals for votes.

CC has no idea what a true leader is. Trump is a true leader. He doest promise lazy criminals free stuff. He tells it like it is. CC has no idea what that is in all his rhythmical rehearsed scripted fake speeches.

Unregistered
    OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T! He would never be there! You know they type of people CC is trying to fool for votes. Anti Trump liberal criminal lazy trash. Same old democrat trick. Lie to the liberals for votes.

CC has no idea what a true leader is. Trump is a true leader. He doest promise lazy criminals free stuff. He tells it like it is. CC has no idea what that is in all his rhythmical rehearsed scripted fake speeches.
    And what a great leader Trump-the proven philandering misogynist, conspiracy theory proponent, fake Christian, great divider of Americans-has been! Get out of here with that stupidity!

Unregistered

Dose of reality

It's way better than a real muslim and community organizer. You need to get out of here.

Unregistered
    As another poster mentioned, it's called branding and is utilized by everyone for everything. It is inevitable. The Sheriff is just the first one savvy enough to use it.
    Funniest thing I heard all day.

Unregistered
    It's way better than a real muslim and community organizer. You need to get out of here.
    And you need a hobby, cowboy. Your conspiracy bs is old and tired.

Unregistered

You see it

And you need a hobby, cowboy. Your conspiracy bs is old and tired.
    Triggering snowflakes is a great hobby.

Unregistered
    Funniest thing I heard all day.
    Always happy to educate the ignorant!

Unregistered
    Triggering snowflakes is a great hobby.
    Here’s your cookie. Congrats on finding something worthwhile. We knew you could do it.

Unregistered
    LOL! Oh, you low mentality types! I have seen MANY more photos of the Obama family going to services at a Methodist Church than I EVER saw of ANY Trump attending ANY religious service-church or synagogue! Come to think of it, I dont recall EVER seeing any Trump's at ANY religious service.

But you just keep believing your Facebook and YouTube "experts". I know legit research of scholarly articles is WAY beyond your abilities.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast