The Chronister Bunch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, I don’t understand how any self respecting republican or freedom loving American could ever align themselves so heavily with the Democratic Party. Feel free to think it’s ok, but the reality is, that it isn’t and you saying it is doesn’t make it so.
    If you’re into a one party system, PLEASE go to China. They’d love you there. Or Cuba. It’s real close you know. Just head south.

Unregistered
    That’s real cute. You know any person in the bunch could easily beat you up and manhandle you very easily, Boswell.

Unregistered
    That’s real cute. You know any person in the bunch could easily beat you up and manhandle you very easily, Boswell.
    Maybe if Boswell, and others, would stop obsessing over something as irrelevant as LEGAL CAMPAIGN DONATIONS, they could get their own donors.

No one said it is ideal, but money gets a candidate's name out there, that is the election climate we are in.

Unregistered

Set yourself up

Hey Boswell- Funny you chose to do a parody on The Brady Bunch. Can you do a clever song about Giglio now?

Unregistered
    I like to see that cat fight. I bet 5 on Boswell!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12