The Chronister Bunch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha. How lame is that!!!! I'm not surprised though, that's about the same as the detective work hes capable of. What a low rent production. That has to be his crazy ass wife singing. hahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Lame or not it’s all true

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahahaha. How lame is that!!!! I'm not surprised though, that's about the same as the detective work hes capable of. What a low rent production. That has to be his crazy ass wife singing. hahahahahaha
    That's the creepiest singing I have ever heard!

And yo, ANYONE can donate to any campaign, there's nothing wrong with that. Guess what else? MANY people-wealthy or not-donate to candidates from parties apart from their own. If you are ignorant enough to believe one should always only donate to their party, then you are afforded that right as well.

Unregistered
    Thank you for posting this. Some family, friends, and coworkers of mine thought I was paranoid or full of shit. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Thank you for posting this. Some family, friends, and coworkers of mine thought I was paranoid or full of shit. Thank you.
    Your family, friends, and co-workers are correct-on both counts.

Unregistered
    Your family, friends, and co-workers are correct-on both counts.
    Chad trolling azz kisser typical response to discredit the whole thread!

Unregistered
    That's the creepiest singing I have ever heard!

And yo, ANYONE can donate to any campaign, there's nothing wrong with that. Guess what else? MANY people-wealthy or not-donate to candidates from parties apart from their own. If you are ignorant enough to believe one should always only donate to their party, then you are afforded that right as well.
    Lol, I don’t understand how any self respecting republican or freedom loving American could ever align themselves so heavily with the Democratic Party. Feel free to think it’s ok, but the reality is, that it isn’t and you saying it is doesn’t make it so.

Unregistered
    Lol, I don’t understand how any self respecting republican or freedom loving American could ever align themselves so heavily with the Democratic Party. Feel free to think it’s ok, but the reality is, that it isn’t and you saying it is doesn’t make it so.
    It's as simple as this-we are ALL Americans, by our very nature a very diverse group. Because of this, we all hold very different political beliefs. Democrats love freedom and this country, too. When everyone understands this and stops pitting AMERICANS against each other for their own political gain, we can get back to business and stop the childish infighting.

Unregistered

Chronister Bunch

A perfect little jingle to show his scummy lib ways. Bye bye CC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast