+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    New public records came in today via email.

    Time to enjoy myself crying Sgt. By the way the Justin records are good to. Treasure.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time to enjoy myself crying Sgt. By the way the Justin records are good to. Treasure.
    Yes Pulido and Ortiz we know. You aim low cause you got biatch slapped when you aimed high. To bad you’re both cowards.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Na. Those guys are assholes but they tell you to your face. Max and Justin will smile and say hi. Even shake your hands but at the end of they day they are putas who no one likes. The crying bit on the audio with Max Valdes was probably the most I have ever heard from a bad bitach.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Na. Those guys are assholes but they tell you to your face. Max and Justin will smile and say hi. Even shake your hands but at the end of they day they are putas who no one likes. The crying bit on the audio with Max Valdes was probably the most I have ever heard from a bad bitach.
    Then why are you on leoaffairs instead of telegram. No balls the fact you’re scared of these clowns 🤡 shows who the b!tches are.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then why are you on leoaffairs instead of telegram. No balls the fact you’re scared of these clowns 🤡 shows who the b!tches are.
    lots of us rather be in the dark and drive you crazy max. This shit eats you up. It’s funnier this way. It’s actually showing. You look like crap. This is all you talk about to others than tell me and the crew. It’s like the crabs you once got.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lots of us rather be in the dark and drive you crazy max. This shit eats you up. It’s funnier this way. It’s actually showing. You look like crap. This is all you talk about to others than tell me and the crew. It’s like the crabs you once got.
    Almost like the time you got drunk and pissed yourself. How’s the depression going? Don’t you have roll call now? Mr. Stupid if drowning yourself in work high school drama prevents a 44ing I’m all for it.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •