It’s funny when you have only ONE person on Pollocks side
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

It’s funny when you have only ONE person on Pollocks side

ONE person puts threads and responds to his own. What a joke but it’s been identified already lol. It’s obvious he is looking for a job.
    Pollock- “You I want you to post and respond on Leo Affaires.”

Dummy- “Ok sir I will do it cause I need a job and can’t get hired anywhere.“

Pollock- “I will hire you if I get elected.”

Dummy- “Ok I will be your driver.”

Pollock-“I promise I will hire you, can you show me a photo of your sister again?”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ONE person puts threads and responds to his own. What a joke but it’s been identified already lol. It’s obvious he is looking for a job.

Pollock-“I promise I will hire you, can you show me a photo of your sister again?”
    This is some funny SH1T

Unregistered

Pollock 2020

Pollock may not win but definitely has my vote, my families vote, and the vote of all my friends. He also has the bulk of the BSO Road patrol and much of the jail. Toney is a murderer and Israel is just too divisive. If Pollock doesn’t do some serious campaigning, he won’t win. BSO will only go further into the shitter if Toney wins. God help us!

Unregistered
    This is some funny SH1T
    To the inbred and dysfunctional Israel family. Who’s coming up with this sh!t? It’s either Israel himself or a 10 year old. Get help dude!

Unregistered
    Pollock may not win but definitely has my vote, my families vote, and the vote of all my friends. He also has the bulk of the BSO Road patrol and much of the jail. Toney is a murderer and Israel is just too divisive. If Pollock doesn’t do some serious campaigning, he won’t win. BSO will only go further into the shitter if Toney wins. God help us!
    Well first he doesn't have the bulk of Sh!t
    I work in DOD and I haven't spoken to anyone that said they are voting for him, in fact it's the opposite. Israel and Tony are against each other and it's not good for us. I spoke to Vazquez and he seems ok but I think I'm going with Jones.

Unregistered

This is very accurate and funny at the same time. Pollock has and never been a leader. He literally has no chance at all. I bet he will be asking a Israel for a job but Pollock was way over his head from the beginning.

Unregistered
    This is very accurate and funny at the same time. Pollock has and never been a leader. He literally has no chance at all. I bet he will be asking a Israel for a job but Pollock was way over his head from the beginning.
    Like Israel is going to win. Tony will mop
    the floor with him!

Unregistered
    Pollock is a joke he's the one that got Israel elected. Israel will not get elected because Pollock is not on his team. But because Pollock only has a GED and he does not have a degree he does not understand or fully comprehend that he will not be Sheriff. The only one that is leading this agency into the 21st century and is making strides with our community leaders and activist is Sheriff Gregory Tony. He is leading in the polls that was completed buy double digit numbers. He respects deputies but will not cater to the unions and he will remove all bad deputies from the agency. He's the first Afro-American Sheriff to be placed in Broward after the man Napoleon Broward who was considered to be very racist. That's white of him. Sheriff Gregory Tony will be elected as the next Broward County Sheriff because he has the knowledge, money and political support like the mayor Dale holness commissioner Jay Schwartz and School Board members. Sheriff Gregory Tony and yes we will win...

Unregistered
    You also have ex-jailers and road patrol supporting him and they’re a bunch of losers

Unregistered

This is so true

Sad to say but this is as accurate as it gets folks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast