+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Thank you SRT for being real cops and not fake azz like rest!

    Thank you for doing what you do and risking your lives on the line. You don’t get recognized enough & people for political reasons get recognized for bs, but you guys are the warriors of MDPD & this county. God Speed and never lose the mind set of a warrior.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Way to make out alive and take care of the threat boys.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to make out alive and take care of the threat boys.
    What happened?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for doing what you do and risking your lives on the line. You don’t get recognized enough & people for political reasons get recognized for bs, but you guys are the warriors of MDPD & this county. God Speed and never lose the mind set of a warrior.
    Fantastic job!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fantastic job!!
    Best unit in MDPD!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    SRT did what they were supposed to do. Armed subject who had previously shot at cops, got handled the way he should have!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for doing what you do and risking your lives on the line. You don’t get recognized enough & people for political reasons get recognized for bs, but you guys are the warriors of MDPD & this county. God Speed and never lose the mind set of a warrior.
    Wipe your chin.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    qsk with story

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SRT did what they were supposed to do. Armed subject who had previously shot at cops, got handled the way he should have!
    Handled perfectly.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for doing what you do and risking your lives on the line. You don’t get recognized enough & people for political reasons get recognized for bs, but you guys are the warriors of MDPD & this county. God Speed and never lose the mind set of a warrior.
    Good thing he was white, just saying...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •