Tahoe Chad - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tahoe Chad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Except unlike the French aristocracy, according to the sources on this site, he paid the difference from his own pocket-NOT from the public coffers. Many executives at a similar level get perks their company funds at the expense of other employees. It may be unorthodox in the public sector, but he paid these additional costs himself.

This is Hillsborough County. Not long ago, much more blatant expenditures-and worse-occurred AT TAXPAYER'S EXPENSE. If he wants to pay extra from his own pocket, who cares?
    The portion of his 2021 Tahoe paid for by the taxpayers is still almost double the cost of a stock police package Tahoe that went to patrol. His $18,000 doesn’t cover that difference. He should be driving a stock Tahoe or Explorer just like patrol. Did Colonel Robinson pay out of his pocket for his SRT Charger? Did the various Majors and the 9 year Sgt pay for their upgraded rims and hood scoops? Did the Chief pay for her ghetto looking murdered out Chevy Blazer?

How much did Chronister contribute for his brand new 2019 and 2020 Tahoe’s prior to this one?

The point is this: they bend over backwards for “public perception” except when it benefits them. They are not leaders. I hope our show boating command staff stay the fuk away from my crime scenes if they are going to keep showing up in pimped our vehicles at taxpayer expense.

Unregistered
    So we recently learn that Chad has purchased a new luxury Tahoe from Stingray Chevrolet. Has any previous Sheriff ever purchase a luxury vehicle and paid part of it with there own personal funds??? The answer is no. Has Stingray and its employees donated to Chad's campaign. Was this vehicle put out to bid? Why would he purchase a luxury vehicle within 3 months of an election? Is he that confident he's going to be elected?

What's more intriguing, we have also learn that he has 2 other vehicles assigned to him. We should ask if this in fact is true and if it is, why does he need them.

The problem with requesting a public records request, he would deny the request stating its under investigation as he has with all the numerous request that have been submitted in the recent months.
    It's obvious you are a fiscally conservative liberal Democrat-and good for you! I appreciate all and encourage you! That's one of the things that makes this country so great-the diversity of opinion and the freedom to express that opinion!

Unregistered
    Any person with military experience knows you take care of your troops first. You go without to make sure they have what they need. Pretty boy doesn’t know that leadership is sacrificial.
    Well said. Very well said.

Unregistered
    How about instead of a Tahoe, he gets us more god damn patrol units on these streets! We are burned out! Why are there so many zones with no mid shift units assigned????

Burned out deputies + body cameras = set up for failure!!!!

Fukk this agency!!!

Unregistered
    How about instead of a Tahoe, he gets us more god damn patrol units on these streets! We are burned out! Why are there so many zones with no mid shift units assigned????

Burned out deputies + body cameras = set up for failure!!!!

Fukk this agency!!!
    ...........No

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true "warrior"! You're such a patriot, why didn't you do more than 2 enlistments? Did you have "issues" in the military, too?
    Well how many enlistments did you do? Probably not one, but you want to talk crap about someone who knows what true leadership looks like because of their military experience.

Unregistered
    Well how many enlistments did you do? Probably not one, but you want to talk crap about someone who knows what true leadership looks like because of their military experience.
    LOL! You're a joke and everyone knows it, junior You're problem was WITH leadership, remember?

Unregistered
    LOL! You're a joke and everyone knows it, junior You're problem was WITH leadership, remember?
    Let me guess. You kneel for the National Anthem too?

Unregistered
    Let me guess. You kneel for the National Anthem too?
    LOL! That's correct, right next to you, ya thin-skinned snowflake!

Unregistered
    LOL! That's correct, right next to you, ya thin-skinned snowflake!
    Snowflake? I liked it better when you called me Daddy...mwah

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast