Tahoe Chad - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe Chad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL! You're a joke and everyone knows it, junior You're problem was WITH leadership, remember?
    Shut the hell up.

Unregistered
    Shut the hell up.
    Get back to your whiny little girl fb page, you proven liar
    ... and worse!

Unregistered
    You ever notice how little CC is almost an elf, sorry Lil-Chad. Explains the insecurities hmm.

Unregistered
    You ever notice how little CC is almost an elf, sorry Lil-Chad. Explains the insecurities hmm.
    What’s really concerning is the fact that Chad could beat the living hell out of Charles with one hand tied behind his back.

Unregistered
    What’s really concerning is the fact that Chad could beat the living hell out of Charles with one hand tied behind his back.
    Doubtful. CC wouldn't want to mess up his hair!

Unregistered
    Lol get off Chad’s $ick. He ain’t beating anything but his meat.

Unregistered
    Lol...
    Very doubtful. I hate to say it but JC has more fight then he.

Unregistered
    It's obvious you are a fiscally conservative liberal Democrat-and good for you! I appreciate all and encourage you! That's one of the things that makes this country so great-the diversity of opinion and the freedom to express that opinion!
    Not sure how you can even defend the purchase of an expensive truck with 18k upgrade and the fact he has 2 other vehicles assigned to him. I been here a very long time and I continually get assigned old vehicles that stay at Automotive Maintenance. I am thankful and I am not omplaining, but for you to defend such elaborate spending on taxpayers dime confirms to the public how one side tries to continually hide what they do because they can!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3188028]
    Nope, not worried at all. This is just more unfounded rumors from the angry ex-cops who are thankfully gone-for good

Smh
    Angry ex cops that vote and have friends and families that vote????

Unregistered
    Not sure how you can even defend the purchase of an expensive truck with 18k upgrade and the fact he has 2 other vehicles assigned to him. I been here a very long time and I continually get assigned old vehicles that stay at Automotive Maintenance. I am thankful and I am not omplaining, but for you to defend such elaborate spending on taxpayers dime confirms to the public how one side tries to continually hide what they do because they can!!!
    Again, he paid the difference from his own pocket. If you are ever so inclined to do the same, a precedent has been set. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less, it's basically a company car. As long as I have a big azz engine to get me quickly where I need to be, I couldn't care less if the fenders are flappin'! My personal ride is su-weet, that's all I care about!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast