"No need to reply Trolls, I've already Voted."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

"No need to reply Trolls, I've already Voted."

"No need to reply Tony, Israel, or even Pollock's Trolls." In light of the subject, the establishment attempts to have my vote skewed to their candidate only helped me select my own. On here everyday are trolls, discriminating against good people that are simply going through a constitutional process to serve the people. They have the right intentions for the deputies as well as for the rest of the employees however one candidate has rose to the top for me. Not being lead by the old regime that we continually complained about or the present inadequate leadership we have now, its actually the samething over and over.
    "Crazy huh"
    After speaking with all of the democratic candidates and checking out their websites and asking deputies and sergeants with years of service, about the candidates I selected the right one. The one that will be true to the community first and really has the heart to help us as an agency. My choice is Santiago Vazquez, Jr and I am proud of my choice, I selected him because he is the lesser of the evil candidates and will bring positive potential change to a neglected agency.
    Other candidates are talking about "I can start from day one" but you had your time and did nothing. Other candidates claim I can change, but that's only because its an election.
    My choice and vote are clear, Santiago Vazquez, Jr for Sheriff and again as a reminder: No need to reply Trolls, I've already Voted, now comes the negative comments I've been talking about.

Yes! I am currently serving if your asking?
    No! I'm not Vazquez!
    Yes! i checked out all of the candidates myself
    No! I dont know Vazquez at all.
    Yes! He has my vote and everyone else that I talk to from now on.
    There Trolls I answered your questions so go
    Away. Now several deputies know who I am
    "Let's go to Papa John's". Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "No need to reply Tony, Israel, or even Pollock's Trolls." In light of the subject, the establishment attempts to have my vote skewed to their candidate only helped me select my own. On here everyday are trolls, discriminating against good people that are simply going through a constitutional process to serve the people. They have the right intentions for the deputies as well as for the rest of the employees however one candidate has rose to the top for me. Not being lead by the old regime that we continually complained about or the present inadequate leadership we have now, its actually the samething over and over.
    "Crazy huh"
    After speaking with all of the democratic candidates and checking out their websites and asking deputies and sergeants with years of service, about the candidates I selected the right one. The one that will be true to the community first and really has the heart to help us as an agency. My choice is Santiago Vazquez, Jr and I am proud of my choice, I selected him because he is the lesser of the evil candidates and will bring positive potential change to a neglected agency.
    Other candidates are talking about "I can start from day one" but you had your time and did nothing. Other candidates claim I can change, but that's only because its an election.
    My choice and vote are clear, Santiago Vazquez, Jr for Sheriff and again as a reminder: No need to reply Trolls, I've already Voted, now comes the negative comments I've been talking about.

No! I'm not Vazquez!
    I see nothing wrong with your choice. My current feeling is anybody but Tony or Israel, as anybody with intelligence knows that Israel and Tony are both failed losers who received a vote of no confidence. I’m voting in person and haven’t decided yet, but Vazquez is in my top two picks.

Unregistered
    ANYONE but lying Tony

Unregistered

😴zzzzzzZzzzzzzz. Blah blah blah......same old re - hash from a re-Tard!

"Crazy huh"

No! I'm not Vazquez!
    WOOOW!!! YOUR a legend in your own mind Captain Obvious! Alert!!!! No body cares

Unregistered
    "Crazy huh"

No! I'm not Vazquez!
    Hmmmm.... you type like Santiago speaks

Unregistered
    You make sc~mbag remarks like Covid boy.

Unregistered

Santiago is dat you mister?????????????😅

Holy craaap he does!!!!! 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Look at the times of the threads, you can see it's the same person writing 4 threads to make themself appear to be different people.
    And as I said No! I am not Vazquez my Ccn starts with 15XXX. Your CCN is what?
    Vazquez for sheriff.

Unregistered
    Look at the times of the threads, you can see it's the same person writing 4 threads to make themself appear to be different people.
    And as I said No! I am not Vazquez my Ccn starts with 15XXX. Your CCN is what?
    Vazquez for sheriff.
    Or maybe it's a peak time for reading LEO affairs dummy! Either way you're STILL boring!!!!!!!!!
    😴ZZZZzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
    He is a better choice than Tony the criminal or israel the idiot who suffers from not my fault syndrome. Personally I'm not supporting Vasquez, he is a nice person but his leadership skills as a sgt sucked. If he can't handle being a sgt then he can't run this agency. Pollock has too many character flaws. He helped israel destroy bso. Im going with Clarke. He is the only candidate that openly said i back the blue in an open forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast