New School Year Plans

Unregistered

New School Year Plans

With students and staff not reporting to schools for right now will more school board officers be on road patrol taking calls for service and backing up the county and local agencies?

Unregistered

Dumb question

Hell no! District now has 500 SROs
    To patrol empty schools because Democrats are too chicken shit to open up. 23 million people in Florida and only 200 die are you kidding me!?!? It's bull shnit all designed to hurt the great economy til Nov elections so demonrats can do voter fraud by mail. No thanks ***** I'm voting in person.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With students and staff not reporting to schools for right now will more school board officers be on road patrol taking calls for service and backing up the county and local agencies?
    This will not be possible as over 200 SRO's have sustained COVID related injuries. Most have developed blisters on their azzes from sitting in front of empty schools 8 hours a day.
    So perhaps the locals and county can assist MDSPD?

Unregistered

You guys are so sad

Get off your lazy asses and go do traffic. Really. Stop whining. You all sound like you hate life. Get a different job, see if anyone wants you. I’m guessing no. If you’re a new person please do us a favor and quit now.

Unregistered
    It honestly depends on the district. Down south, it's been encouraged to assist county and some of the smaller municipalities witth backup. I'm in the north end with predominantly black communities and have been told by higher ups to not engage in anything proactive to avoid getting BLM upset (true story). Just patrol and answer alarm calls at the schools, do a traffic stop if it's really needed, and assist local officers if they request a 3-15 is what I was told. Unlike my counterparts, I'm using this time to read up on updates laws, training, and stopping to help other officers when possible. Y'all be safe out there.

Unregistered
    Yes, it's just interesting how school board officers will patrol the roads.Will they do it with weapons? We write a lot about different social topics during our studies. Knowing our teacher, in the near future he can give an assignment to write essays on the topic of patrolling. Often in my studies I use a website https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/gun-control/ which helps me to write various papers. The most interesting thing is that on this site I can just find free samples of an essay on gun control by the same officers during the patrol. The current situation requires a balanced analysis and a clear formulation of the process.

Unregistered

Libtard question

Yes, it's just interesting how school board officers will patrol the roads.Will they do it with weapons? We write a lot about different social topics during our studies. Knowing our teacher, in the near future he can give an assignment to write essays on the topic of patrolling. Often in my studies I use a website https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/gun-control/ which helps me to write various papers. The most interesting thing is that on this site I can just find free samples of an essay on gun control by the same officers during the patrol. The current situation requires a balanced analysis and a clear formulation of the process.
    Well kid, you've been deceived. Florida is a stand your ground state . It is also a 2nd amendment state despite a few libtards. And here's something to write about. Every time you ask a libtard "What if an armed burglar enters your home while you and your children are there" guess what each gun control idiot says, ......
    Oh and...yes we all carry firearms and have been patrolling armed since 1954.