3 minute video about Ignacio's serial rapist cop nephew
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

3 minute video about Ignacio's serial rapist cop nephew

Unregistered
    looks like a campaign video for pearson

Unregistered
    Think about it. The Menocals are such a vile, despicable, corrupt family that one is being featured in a campaign video in the State's Attorneys race. Yet you guys don't see Iggy for the POS that he is. What does that say about you?

Unregistered
    Iggy should have been fired a long time ago he is a disgrace to law enforcement

Community Response

Read what the community thinks about the Menocals

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some community reaction to the Menocal video:

-my sister died 5 months after testifying to IA about this guy. He targeted her 3 times. Are you saying my sister is a liar because last i checked, she was never convicted for prostitution or anything of the sort? Everybody in that area by Bucky Dent Park know this guy and his reputation for being a serial rapist. Everyone, not just people he's arrested - EVERYBODY KNOWS HIM. H

-Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle covered up for a Hialeah serial rapist police officer accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting at least 4 women and girls including a 14 and 17-year-old while on duty. Rundle cleared the cop, blamed the victims and then “lost” the case file. She has NEVER charged a law enforcement officer with an on-duty killing during her ENTIRE 27 years in office.

-Sweetwatet cops are a disaster. Looks like the apple didnt fall far from the teee

-Biggest rapist ever his whole family is full of dirty cops

-**** this pedophile piece of shit. I tried fighting him for running his mouth and he brought his new born. He’s a manipulative scumbag who hides behind his families name. They’re all pieces of shit and I’ll remind everyone on the daily of that.

-Billy you gta dig in how corrupt the Sweetwater situation has always been ! I’m a local and these guys been getting away with the abuse of power my whole life

-your blind if you actually knew him (Menocal), then you know he use to beat up his girlfriend and force girls to do shit

Unregistered
    The above are just a few of the Instagram comments attached to the video. Many many more community comments on the various youtube videos about the Menocals. Hundreds.

When is that psycho Diaz going to do the right thing and get rid of Menocal?

When is that POS Ignacio Menocal going to retire so as not to continue to crap on the reputation of SPD? The selfish SOB only cares about himself....the Menocals are known for self gratification.
    All the accreditation in the world will not rehab SWPD's reputation until Menocal is gone.

Unregistered

Menocal Pedophilia

Legendary bounty hunter, specializing in pedophiles, says Hialeah cop Jesus Menocal (Iggy's nephew) makes him sick.

https://www.vernamagazine.com/2020/0...ts-pedophiles/

Unregistered
    I won't say Iggy is a pedophile but I don't like his relationship with Mejia. He keeps running his mouth about internal rumors and gossip to this drug dealer and then it ends up plastered all over this forum. Possibly for sexual favors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I won't say Iggy is a pedophile but I don't like his relationship with Mejia. He keeps running his mouth about internal rumors and gossip to this drug dealer and then it ends up plastered all over this forum. Possibly for sexual favors.
    Anyone who has been here long enough knows Ignacio is a closet bi-sexual that would have intercourse with men in alleys during his time on the midnight shift. He has not come out
    because his generation was raised to keep that lifestyle a secret.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast