Hiring Freeze
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring Freeze

Unregistered

Hiring Freeze

I applied with you and want to know if the rumor of not hiring now is true. If so for how long.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applied with you and want to know if the rumor of not hiring now is true. If so for how long.
    There is a hiring freeze. We are expecting a 20% overall budget reduction. The state is a few billion short. The freeze is indefinite. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Hiring freeze first step to disbanding.

Unregistered
    Hiring freeze first step to disbanding.
    Who really knows? The budget shortfall is real. The pandemic is real. The public mood toward police in general is very real. Doing more with less? Also real. The world is rapidly changing and we don't like it. That is real too. We are just dust in the wind.

Unregistered
    There’s a plan in place for a budget shortfall and it actually would benefit us.

For one the majors are eliminated. We really don’t need them all’s they do is complicate things; it will be easier to go captains direct to Jerome/Tully.

Fort pierce and west palm close. They merge with surrounding offices. Makes total sense since orlando is down a captain and Lt, Juan and Kent can take over and maybe even actually clean up orlando.

Pensacola goes away. Do we really need them, I mean she does provide entertainment.

So all in all we won’t loose people except the majors which again. We don’t need. The rest can all fill in the open slots

Unregistered
    drastic reduction in gross personnel numbers

loss of sworn status and take home cars

prepare yourself and your budget

Unregistered
    Sworn members will be a thing of the past. Bye bye you wanna be cops.

Unregistered
    Sworn members will be a thing of the past. Bye bye you wanna be cops.
    I agree what a bunch of losers. Agents driving assigned cars with thier kids, agents not leaving house and calling locations for contact name on EO visit. I hope the agency disbands and you idiots have to find real job. No agency is going to hire any of you smackers. You give cops bad name.

Unregistered
    I agree what a bunch of losers. Agents driving assigned cars with thier kids, agents not leaving house and calling locations for contact name on EO visit. I hope the agency disbands and you idiots have to find real job. No agency is going to hire any of you smackers. You give cops bad name.
    There is no reason for you to come on here and bang on your high chair with your little spoon. It has been awhile since you were denied an interview, so let it go. By the way, it is their not thier.

Remember to spell check your application when you reapply.

Unregistered
    If you really worked here you would know it’s impossible to call a location for the manager name, we are required to photograph the license which is time encrypted as well as the exact latitude and longitude, so stop coming on here trying to stir things up

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast