Our vote is for the return of Scott Israel as our Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

It's clear by polls Israel will win Sheriff and should

We all know Israel will win the race and deserves to win. Israel for Sheriff 2020

Unregistered
    Israel sure will win and agree he deserves to win. BSO wants Israel back and he will return.

Unregistered
    Broward is full of fake turds. People say anything to be with the in crowd.. It is not posh or trendy to openly support Israel because the hypocrite phonies in the poor section of parkland will whine like children. But many feel he was railroaded and want him back. What you are hearing on the streets and what will happen at the polls will shock folks. Those who think they know the outcome are about to be embarrassed. The only hope we have is Clark to beat him. And that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward is full of fake turds. People say anything to be with the in crowd.. It is not posh or trendy to openly support Israel because the hypocrite phonies in the poor section of parkland will whine like children. But many feel he was railroaded and want him back. What you are hearing on the streets and what will happen at the polls will shock folks. Those who think they know the outcome are about to be embarrassed. The only hope we have is Clark to beat him. And that wouldn't be a bad thing.
    I’d take Clark, but Tony will bury Israel!

Unregistered
    Israel sure will win and agree he deserves to win. BSO wants Israel back and he will return.
    He deserves the shame and ridicule he will soon receive!

Unregistered
    I totally agree with you on T³, but Israel is done. He was an ineffective, worthless Sheriff and will always be considered as such.
    I totally don’t agree with you, Israel was not bad at all. You must be new. What we had in the past was bad. You have no clue at all what’s good or bad but we all can agree that Tony is the worst. Vote for who you want but a lot of us are voting for Israel. He has the experience of what not to do now and promises to keep things in house.

Unregistered
    I totally don’t agree with you, Israel was not bad at all. You must be new. What we had in the past was bad. You have no clue at all what’s good or bad but we all can agree that Tony is the worst. Vote for who you want but a lot of us are voting for Israel. He has the experience of what not to do now and promises to keep things in house.
    Hearing from lots of the troops that Israel is doing very well and will be back. I hope he is cause we need him back.

Unregistered

Israel has our vote

True that, Israel is a great Sheriff and is gonna win this election by popularity and because he stands up to what is right. Broward County population knows Sheriff Israel is going to be voted in and we support him 100%. I'm a Deputy and we at BSO vote to re-elect Sheriff Israel.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel will be re-elected,Israel supports all men and women and a vote for Israel is a vote for unity.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel will be re-elected,Israel supports all men and women and a vote for Israel is a vote for unity.
    A vote for Israel is a vote for Tony. Stay the course vote for Pollock. Put those 17 dead MSD victims to rest! Quit making that lying Phuck deny liability!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast