Our vote is for the return of Scott Israel as our Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We will be voting for Israel’s return as sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We want Scott Israel back. He is the best fit for the job and will make BSO great again
    We want Scott Israel back. We all will be voting for him.

Unregistered
    Pollock is kicking Scott’s ass. No negative stuff what so ever. Pollock is clean

Unregistered
    Of course you will Susan, the Amazing leader hasn’t worked in over a year, can you you say broke?

Unregistered
    Scott Israel will take back whats rightfully his and the citizens of broward county. Who is Pollock anyway? Mr. Unknown person has no chance at all.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel will take back whats rightfully his and the citizens of broward county. Who is Pollock anyway? Mr. Unknown person has no chance at all.
    Agree Israel got my vote.

Unregistered
    That is why Mr. Not my Fault won’t win. Everyone knows he’s that lying piece of sh!t that faked Covid and who’s incompetence and lack of leadership got 22 people killed! He will be gone forever in two weeks, Can I get an Amen?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    that is why mr. Not my fault won’t win. Everyone knows he’s that lying piece of sh!t that faked covid and who’s incompetence and lack of leadership got 22 people killed! He will be gone forever in two weeks, can i get an amen?
    amen!!!!!!

Unregistered

Scott Israel Sheriff for BSO

Agree Israel got my vote.
    We agree, Israel will win by a large margin. We all know that. Can't wait for the victory party!! Israel will be re-elected 2020, screw DeSantis!! Sheriff Israel BSO Sheriff!

Unregistered
    We agree, Israel will win by a large margin. We all know that. Can't wait for the victory party!! Israel will be re-elected 2020, screw DeSantis!! Sheriff Israel BSO Sheriff!
    The We People, planning parties, You four losers will be sitting on a food line with Mumbles crying It’s not my fault! Israel got what he deserved when DeSantis rightfully removed him, and he’s getting another dose of Karma on the 18th. Bye bye Covid Boy.

Unregistered
    Excited to see Sheriff Israel re-elected. He's going to make all th bad changes and BSO will be on top of it's game. Sheriff Israel will win this election.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast