No Welcome for Trump - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Males can be secretaries too. Ask JC!
    I get it. You're angry because the old days-in which your sole contribution to this office was racism, sexism, and intolerance-are over. Don't go away angry, jealous loser, just go away.

Unregistered
    In your tirade, that I got tired of reading after the first paragraph, you have me confused with someone else. Someone who possibly gives a dam about what you think. Wrong again. This is only my 4th comment in 10 years reading this gripe fest forum. I skim it because of the disgust lately.
    Your agenda is clear though and concerning in that anyone who dares to disagree with you, you go for the jugular and disgrace the entirety of LEOs.
    We need the respect of the citizens and if people like you keep going with a personal vendetta against brass, you make it so much harder to do our jobs safely. Don’t think the public doesn’t read this forum. They do. So campaign for your favorite guy if you want. IMO if I were McMullen, I’d be embarrassed to have a supporter like you. You’re really a foul bully who seems to hate everyone and that’s a massive turn off for me as a true Republican voter.
    Yea...ummmm....not sure what you read but if the poster states that is what he or she has witnessed or experienced then he or she has a right to their opinion.
    Who are you to say otherwise?

Unregistered
    Yea...ummmm....not sure what you read but if the poster states that is what he or she has witnessed or experienced then he or she has a right to their opinion.
    Who are you to say otherwise?
    Because that poster was $hit canned over 2 years ago for habitually lying to cover his own butt. His agenda is strictly revenge and always has been. So their “opinion” has no credibility.

Unregistered
    Because that poster was $hit canned over 2 years ago for habitually lying to cover his own butt. His agenda is strictly revenge and always has been. So their “opinion” has no credibility.
    He was resigned, NOT retired, for much worse than lying, it's all there. He makes Boswell look like an angel. Now he's adopted this holier than thou, crusader persona?? Disgusting and pathetic!

Unregistered
    He was resigned, NOT retired, for much worse than lying, it's all there. He makes Boswell look like an angel. Now he's adopted this holier than thou, crusader persona?? Disgusting and pathetic!
    You just described several I know of

Unregistered
    SECRETARIAL DUTIES???? Seriously, as a female employee of this agency, STFU with that 1950's sexism!! ANOTHER part of the problem!

If you can't spell or use proper grammar, then LEARN how to write correctly, or at least use spell/grammar check! It doesn't take a second longer to write correctly. There is less time wasted on questions because Joe Blow writes on a 3rd grade level and no one can interpret his reports. It also elevates the agency and we all look less like the Hillsborough public school grads most of us are!
    You manipulative scum twisting words around. Typical HCSO brass mentality. There is nothing wrong with secretaries. There is nothing wrong with male secretaries. None of that was mentioned. What pisses me the fuk off od cops performing secretarial duties. You know exactly what I’m talking about. How much of our day or night is spent with our faces buried in those god forsaken cancers of police work laptop computers. We write tickets for people texting, yet our whole job depends on us reading and typing while we respond to calls. We have gone away from police work and perform secretarial duties. This moron agency allows businesses to use us as their personal secretaries! “They say I needed a police report”. “I just wanted it reported”. We are not reporters. Reports document OUR INVESTIGATIONS AND FINDINGS. Not some bullshittt you need us to memorialize or bless as the truth. That’s what I mean you stupid mother fukker. And you know it.

The motto of this agency should be...

WE ARE NOT REPORT TAKERS

Start there if u want to build morale

Unregistered
    You manipulative scum twisting words around. Typical HCSO brass mentality. There is nothing wrong with secretaries. There is nothing wrong with male secretaries. None of that was mentioned. What pisses me the fuk off od cops performing secretarial duties. You know exactly what I’m talking about. How much of our day or night is spent with our faces buried in those god forsaken cancers of police work laptop computers. We write tickets for people texting, yet our whole job depends on us reading and typing while we respond to calls. We have gone away from police work and perform secretarial duties. This moron agency allows businesses to use us as their personal secretaries! “They say I needed a police report”. “I just wanted it reported”. We are not reporters. Reports document OUR INVESTIGATIONS AND FINDINGS. Not some bullshittt you need us to memorialize or bless as the truth. That’s what I mean you stupid mother fukker. And you know it.

The motto of this agency should be...

WE ARE NOT REPORT TAKERS

Start there if u want to build morale
    If you can't write up a proper report, the world always needs bartenders! And NO, I'm not "brass", not even close!

Unregistered
    If you can't write up a proper report, the world always needs bartenders! And NO, I'm not "brass", not even close!
    You have the brass mentality. You sure as helll are not a cop! No way you are. If you are, Shame in you. You know for a fact that the last thing we do is police work. You know for a fact that we are made to document things as a step in too many external business processes. You know for a fact that homelessness, incorrigible children, drug addiction, natural deaths, animal calls, fire calls, medical calls, and non violent mental health SHOULD NOT BE our function. We are made to put our nose into too much then type up long pointless stories about what happened and what we did. More accurately, all the stuff we did not do. All we do is deal with things that cops should not be doing all while not having the staffing or time to actually deter, prevent, or catch crimes in progress. Plus this makes people hats us. This is how police states are created. This is also why cops hate this job. We are overloaded. Most of our day consists of documenting, writing, typing, and busy work that should be streamlined or discontinued. If you were an actual cop, you would know this. You would feel this. You are either a civilian idiot, a blind loyal idiot, or on the fast track so you have to be loyal without question (biggest idiot). If you are a fast tracker, then you know exactly why you kiss all that assss. To get off of this misery that is patrol. Fast trackers know more an anyone how much patrol sucks. Why else do you think the special ones are spared of the misery by being fast tracked. Or, you are a rookie. That means you are an inexperienced idiot. For now.... you will learn the hard way.

You are the same type of idiot as our leaders and lazy idiot government leaders that refuse to provide real solutions, so the answer to everything defaults to, send a deputy. Or maybe they are all too stupid to think of real solutions or to provide real services. Or maybe it’s all about money and status. Who knows. In the end, cops and civilians suffer for it.

It takes a humble person with a brain and balls to make a real change for the better. Something you would know nothing about. Which is why you follow a pretty boy narcissist.

Unregistered
    You have the brass mentality. You sure as helll are not a cop! No way you are. If you are, Shame in you. You know for a fact that the last thing we do is police work. You know for a fact that we are made to document things as a step in too many external business processes. You know for a fact that homelessness, incorrigible children, drug addiction, natural deaths, animal calls, fire calls, medical calls, and non violent mental health SHOULD NOT BE our function. We are made to put our nose into too much then type up long pointless stories about what happened and what we did. More accurately, all the stuff we did not do. All we do is deal with things that cops should not be doing all while not having the staffing or time to actually deter, prevent, or catch crimes in progress. Plus this makes people hats us. This is how police states are created. This is also why cops hate this job. We are overloaded. Most of our day consists of documenting, writing, typing, and busy work that should be streamlined or discontinued. If you were an actual cop, you would know this. You would feel this. You are either a civilian idiot, a blind loyal idiot, or on the fast track so you have to be loyal without question (biggest idiot). If you are a fast tracker, then you know exactly why you kiss all that assss. To get off of this misery that is patrol. Fast trackers know more an anyone how much patrol sucks. Why else do you think the special ones are spared of the misery by being fast tracked. Or, you are a rookie. That means you are an inexperienced idiot. For now.... you will learn the hard way.

You are the same type of idiot as our leaders and lazy idiot government leaders that refuse to provide real solutions, so the answer to everything defaults to, send a deputy. Or maybe they are all too stupid to think of real solutions or to provide real services. Or maybe it’s all about money and status. Who knows. In the end, cops and civilians suffer for it.

It takes a humble person with a brain and balls to make a real change for the better. Something you would know nothing about. Which is why you follow a pretty boy narcissist.
    While I actually agree with much of what you are saying about our duties, you have a lousy delivery. According to you, everyone is a lazy idiot, except you? Stop blaming others for your shortcomings and take some responsibility for YOUR career. Once you accept that you just aren't cut out for this job and move on to something to which you are better suited, the happier you will be. Sometimes all the experience and education flat does not matter, you still get passed over and worked like a dog-that happens EVERYWHERE. No one is making you stay.

Unregistered

1. Detective, you definitely are not. I didn’t post that comment but I get it and agree with it and so does my entire family of long time LEO’s.
    2. That comment was actually a line from The Departed. Cool flick and I laughed out loud at it.
    3. Exactly what are you personally doing to exact the change you’re whining about?
    4. We ALL know the drawbacks to our jobs. Most we know going in and it doesn’t take long to figure the worst out. It’s no different than any other time in this office’s history. Ask around. Times have been worse actually.
    5. If the paperwork and attention to details on even the most ridiculously mundane calls is too much for you, then you’re not alone. It’s part of it and has been for a long time. Take good notes and type fast. It’s not rocket science. It’s NOT one person’s fault and one person can’t exact change of that magnitude (in 2 years no less) without a masse of legislation, so maybe start there. You know you can contact legislators on your own right? Jamie Grant, Janet Cruz for a start. They make and change the laws. Not the sheriff. Then if you’re still unhappy with policy then lobby for some change to help you do your job. If you truly feel it then get on here and get others to join in so you’re not feeling like you’re on a limb by yourself. That’s what this forum should reflect. I agree with some of your points actually.
    6. This forum is a joke that no ONE who values their jobs should be on. It’s full of twisted info and only fans the flames of “disgruntleds”.
    7. Really though, if you hate it so much, then try a different type of LE. Don’t stay in a career you clearly despise. That’s part of the biggest problem. An angry cop is a bad cop no matter who they are! Maybe a mass exodus would send a message to everyone, but instead you come here to anonymously cry, name call and moan about the exact same problems every SO has across the country.
    8. Since when is it ok to make fun of people for their appearance? So what if CC looks a certain way. The disgusting comments about looks of employees, their sexual orientation, the way they walk, their education, their family or even the fact that they made rank is fair game here and in office. THAT is the true seed of low morale. This attitude.

So either step tf up and make a change or stfu. ALL OF IT makes us look bad.

You have a job in a time when many don’t. It’s a path you chose. Old school cops don’t play this game. Times have changed, but you can’t hate the players, hate the game and then go play somewhere else cause here’s a newsflash, CC is here to stay.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast