No Welcome for Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t wait for Boswell to expose all your bullshittt! 15 more days mother F-ers!
    STFU and quit now because it will NEVER fukkin happen, you stupid piece of dog shiit asshole fukker!!

Unregistered
    STFU and quit now because it will NEVER fukkin happen, you stupid piece of dog shiit asshole fukker!!
    You know who else said the same thing? Hilary in 2016!

Get out there and vote, Guys. Don’t depend on your fellow deputy to do it for you, or we will end up with 4 more years of what we have now. After 8/18, it will be too late for regrets.

Unregistered
    You know who else said the same thing? Hilary in 2016!

Get out there and vote, Guys. Don’t depend on your fellow deputy to do it for you, or we will end up with 4 more years of what we have now. After 8/18, it will be too late for regrets.
    Why in the hell did you capitalize the word “guys”...really?’

Unregistered
    Why in the hell did you capitalize the word “guys”...really?’
    Typical. Low mentality sexist.

Unregistered
    Typical. Quasi-veiled racism from The Disgruntleds.
    That’s mother fukking right! The ones that take on the brunt of the danger and mental trauma. While so many get fast tracked because they are connected to a disconnected socialite who thinks he is one of the Kardashians.

Unregistered
    WHO CARES? Like NO one at the office has ever "married up"??? Nothing on this earth more jealous than cops! Everyone knows what everyone makes and the only way to make more is to marry up or work a ton of OT. The constant jealousy and one upsmanship is nauseating!
    The reason so many are concerned with how he lives is because that determines how he can relate to us.

How can you expect someone with a Hollywood mentality living in a 5 million dollar home with ties to god know who that has his own agenda, to understand what patrol and ESSENTIAL detectives go through.

By essential, I mean like Homicide, Traffic homicide, special victims. You cant compare them to SID or recruitment who are too busy doing their walks around the building. The ones who can be emotionally damaged by what they see.

Im talking about the ones that soak in the trauma and WILL develop some form of PTS or PTSD.

How can you expect CC to relate with us?

I see his name being plastered everywhere but I still go home late to my family every day because of how short we are and this sorry joke of a mid shift.

He did manage to creat 20 new corporal positions. Mid shift corporals. Even more chiefs now! For what? To manage the 4-5 mid shift units? PER PLATOON! Not per squadron!

****ing joke!

More departments, more divisions, another district, a fifth set of patrol brass, another set of Executive staff, more fluff civilian positions, more stickers and graphics of his name, THE SAME, IF NOT LESS OF US REAL DEPUTIES AND DETECTIVES DOING THE JOB THIS ENTIRE AGENCY EXISTS FOR.

But it’s ok! Because like CC said on Janak’s press release, us front lines workers have yoga and meditation to undo the short staffing and occupational burnout these so called leaders set us up for with poor logistics!

Fukking yoga and meditation. My assss! Massive disconnect by a pretty boy narcissist!

We need humility and understanding to be the foundation of our leadership. We need a leader that we can relate to and can relate to us! We need a leader that puts our morale first, not threw new equipment at us. That only works on rookies and other narcissists that are willing to give up their families and mental health for status and new toys.

Unregistered
    That’s mother fukking right! The ones that take on the brunt of the danger and mental trauma. While so many get fast tracked because they are connected to a disconnected socialite who thinks he is one of the Kardashians.
    Aside from your irrational, not to mention irrelevant jealousy, you are saying that racism amongst cops is acceptable??

Unregistered
    The more you run you loudmouth and furious pudgy little fingers, the more you show EVERYONE what you are truly about. It’s not for a better SO. It’s because you’re a jealous, angry little person (not even a man after that last comment) who’s dead set on vengeance. It’s all your crazy hate filled rants that give you away. I rarely comment on this site. I use it to see the climate of attitudes outside the office in addition to what I already witness daily. Not every SO is perfect. But it’s what we choose and I choose to stay and do my job. We’re sorry to disappoint you, but glad you’re gone. So good luck with your agenda...whatever that may be cause it sure ass hell isn’t about maintaining the integrity of the rest of us on the street and certainly isn’t about LE as a whole.

Unregistered
    The more you run you loudmouth and furious pudgy little fingers, the more you show EVERYONE what you are truly about. It’s not for a better SO. It’s because you’re a jealous, angry little person (not even a man after that last comment) who’s dead set on vengeance. It’s all your crazy hate filled rants that give you away. I rarely comment on this site. I use it to see the climate of attitudes outside the office in addition to what I already witness daily. Not every SO is perfect. But it’s what we choose and I choose to stay and do my job. We’re sorry to disappoint you, but glad you’re gone. So good luck with your agenda...whatever that may be cause it sure ass hell isn’t about maintaining the integrity of the rest of us on the street and certainly isn’t about LE as a whole.
    My threads, posts, and responses are based on what I see with my own eyes. No rumors, not what I heard, or what I think I saw. FACTS. What I see. My words contain information.

Your posts consist of name calling, assumptions, exaggerations, and EMOTIONS!
    You are the one with ill intentions.

No one here is jealous of a narcissist that can never be satisfied. All we want are the basics we are required to have. All we want is our mental health proactively preserved. Not after the fact with disconnected fake BS solutions that do not work. The load needs to be divided amongst many. Not a few. A real humble leader that has been in our shoes, FOR A LONG TIME, would know this. Not some pretty fast tracker. Basically a male version of the strawberry queen.

At least with me. Everything I say can be proven. Just come work here and see the circus for your self. The division. The police doing the police work on the bottom for all to see and be sacrificed while the garbage going on in the background. Many people here collecting big money doing everything except law enforcement work. In no danger having a good time. The same that work here 30-40 years and say how much they love it. All while it’s a revolving door on patrol, detectives, and front end supervisors due to burnout. There is no stress when the big wigs sacrifice us to save their jobs and face.

That is where the hate and destruction of morale comes from. That’s a fact. What I see. What many of us see. What everyone that has quit here due to burnout or PTSD has seen.

Where are your facts? Emotions are not facts. Name calling is not facts. Your intentions do not benefit us real cops.

Unregistered
    My threads, posts, and responses are based on what I see with my own eyes. No rumors, not what I heard, or what I think I saw. FACTS. What I see. My words contain information.

Your posts consist of name calling, assumptions, exaggerations, and EMOTIONS!
    You are the one with ill intentions.

No one here is jealous of a narcissist that can never be satisfied. All we want are the basics we are required to have. All we want is our mental health proactively preserved. Not after the fact with disconnected fake BS solutions that do not work. The load needs to be divided amongst many. Not a few. A real humble leader that has been in our shoes, FOR A LONG TIME, would know this. Not some pretty fast tracker. Basically a male version of the strawberry queen.

At least with me. Everything I say can be proven. Just come work here and see the circus for your self. The division. The police doing the police work on the bottom for all to see and be sacrificed while the garbage going on in the background. Many people here collecting big money doing everything except law enforcement work. In no danger having a good time. The same that work here 30-40 years and say how much they love it. All while it’s a revolving door on patrol, detectives, and front end supervisors due to burnout. There is no stress when the big wigs sacrifice us to save their jobs and face.

That is where the hate and destruction of morale comes from. That’s a fact. What I see. What many of us see. What everyone that has quit here due to burnout or PTSD has seen.

Where are your facts? Emotions are not facts. Name calling is not facts. Your intentions do not benefit us real cops.
    But you’re no longer affiliated with ANY LE for numerous reasons and one of them is habitually lying and falsifying. So take all that back to your new FB personal attack page and keep your lies there. This forum is for real cops. Not ones who resigned.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast