Joe Gallager is manning the rudderless ship
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Red face Joe Gallager is manning the rudderless ship

All members of VCSO,

I want to take this opportunity to inform you that I have tested positive for COVID 19. My symptoms are on the mild side but as per Doctors orders, I must self quarantine for 14 days and not have contact face-to-face with anyone. If there is a bright side, I am allowed to exercise outdoors just not with other people.

I would encourage anyone who is not feeling up to par to get tested. I have no idea how I contracted this and that is a lesson in itself. Everyone is vulnerable.

In my absence, Chief Joseph Gallagher will be in command. Please continue to support him and continue your same outstanding work ethic.

Stay safe and God bless,
    Sheriff Chitwood

Sent from my iPad

Unregistered
    I see morale improving immeasurably.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All members of VCSO,

I want to take this opportunity to inform you that I have tested positive for COVID 19. My symptoms are on the mild side but as per Doctors orders, I must self quarantine for 14 days and not have contact face-to-face with anyone. If there is a bright side, I am allowed to exercise outdoors just not with other people.

I would encourage anyone who is not feeling up to par to get tested. I have no idea how I contracted this and that is a lesson in itself. Everyone is vulnerable.

In my absence, Chief Joseph Gallagher will be in command. Please continue to support him and continue your same outstanding work ethic.

Stay safe and God bless,
    Sheriff Chitwood

Sent from my iPad

Not to mention you went to the Florida Sheriff's Association Conference this week and exposed everyone to Covid. You should have self quarantined when you took the test and not gone to South Florida.

Unregistered
    Not to mention you went to the Florida Sheriff's Association Conference this week and exposed everyone to Covid. You should have self quarantined when you took the test and not gone to South Florida.
    Chity just worried about himself.

And this proves he monitors, reads and responds to LEO Affairs.

Chity chity chity

Unregistered
    Covid-Chity is using his quarantine time to ramble in the Orlando Sentinel about HR 6800. Chity...when only 1 member of the Republican party out of 199 (yes...1 out of almost 200) votes for something the democrats want is not what one would really label "bipartisan support."

Chity. For information..the national deficit is over 26 trillion. This extra 3 trillion will put it right at 30 trillion dollars. Somebody (our kids and grandkids) will have to pay for this mess. That is why the Senate is not going to have a vote on this garbage. That is why only democrats (with the exception of one idiotic republican) voted for this garbage.

The CARES act had money (2.2 trillion) for coronavirus assistance, assistance to taxpayers and businesses, etc). It passed the House, it passed the Senate and the President signed it.

Chity...you are a COVIDIOT.

Unregistered
    This is what the conversations sound like when your outlook is bleak and you don’t have lives. Spending a Saturday on Leo Affairs typing small talk.

Unregistered
    This is what the conversations sound like when your outlook is bleak and you don’t have lives. Spending a Saturday on Leo Affairs typing small talk.
    Says the person responding on a Saturday. Irony or hypocrisy?

Unregistered
    Almost as bad as when the COVDI-Chity writes idiotic political opinion pieces to the Orlando Sentinel. He really is a covidiot. At least when the two other sheriffs (Sheriff Mina and Sheriff Judd) write their opinion pieces in the Sentinel they are coherent, factual and coming from Sheriffs that wear a uniform with pride and are not hypocrites.

Unregistered
    Says the person responding on a Saturday. Irony or hypocrisy?
    I responded Sunday morning at 0130. Get it right the next time you try to correct call someone out you imbecile.

You still didn’t address the embarrassing point I brought out against you and your “cronies” (I put that in quotes because I really think you respond to yourself sometimes). How does it feel to spend all day Saturday gossiping like little dirty drag queens and proving to the all of us you have no lives?

Unregistered
    I responded Sunday morning at 0130. Get it right the next time you try to correct call someone out you imbecile.

You still didn’t address the embarrassing point I brought out against you and your “cronies” (I put that in quotes because I really think you respond to yourself sometimes). How does it feel to spend all day Saturday gossiping like little dirty drag queens and proving to the all of us you have no lives?
    Covid-Chity is still a hypocrite. And an imbecile too based on his past and his moronic support of HR 6800

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast