Joe Gallager is manning the rudderless ship - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I hope Superintendent Fritz will be keeping the skanky whore (hello Michelle) away from school kids when schools start up. The only thing she can teach kids is how to be sexually promiscuous and how to lie to get a "head" in life. And who knows what things Ole Michelle Newman can teach kids online......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Randy. I have a problem with your druggie on the dais wife. She was a horrible deputy who got fired for lying (thanks Shane). She cannot hold a job. Her own mother hates here. She is a dope head. She cannot balance her own checkbook.

I have a problem with the skanky whore (Michelle Newman). She committed adultery and lied under oath. She embarrassed the VCSO and the FBI National Academy.

I have a problem with chity being chity.
    It’s out of your hands. Heather can obviously hold a job. It might have taken her a few tries but she finally got it. So, what you’re saying it a lie like Henry’s blogging. What’s your excuse for not holding a job hypocrite? Alvin, Hank, Jenkins, Pecker, and you are the post child for not holding jobs. Each side has deficiencies, however, the ABC crew is career less and talentless. The other side while has their flaws keeps motivated and has careers. When are you going to get it together yourself hypocrite?

Unregistered
    It’s out of your hands. Heather can obviously hold a job. It might have taken her a few tries but she finally got it. So, what you’re saying it a lie like Henry’s blogging. What’s your excuse for not holding a job hypocrite? Alvin, Hank, Jenkins, Pecker, and you are the post child for not holding jobs. Each side has deficiencies, however, the ABC crew is career less and talentless. The other side while has their flaws keeps motivated and has careers. When are you going to get it together yourself hypocrite?
    Heather loves heroin

Michelle Newman is a skanky whore

Unregistered
    Heather loves heroin

Michelle Newman is a skanky whore
    We can understand why again you don’t have a real job and got fired.

Unregistered
    We can understand why again you don’t have a real job and got fired.
    and we understand why the druggie on the dais (Heroin Heather Post) has been fired from every law enforcement job she has ever had (or forced to resign)

And we understand how Michelle Newman (the skanky whore) was able to climb the pole for success.

Unregistered
    and we understand why the druggie on the dais (Heroin Heather Post) has been fired from every law enforcement job she has ever had (or forced to resign)

And we understand how Michelle Newman (the skanky whore) was able to climb the pole for success.
    And you’re still having a hard time grasping your attitude is the reason why you have no career outlook. You are also having a hard time grasping you look like a kook repeating the same thing over and over. No one cares about these things or obviously they wouldn’t be working in their positions. You should try putting in 5% of the effort you do trolling on here and I am sure you would eventually get a real job. I can tell you’re unhappy with yourself and it obviously shows. If you have a problem with someone in their job maybe you should apply. However, we know that sounds too logical and 2020 will be another abysmal failure for you once again.

Unregistered
    And you’re still having a hard time grasping your attitude is the reason why you have no career outlook. You are also having a hard time grasping you look like a kook repeating the same thing over and over. No one cares about these things or obviously they wouldn’t be working in their positions. You should try putting in 5% of the effort you do trolling on here and I am sure you would eventually get a real job. I can tell you’re unhappy with yourself and it obviously shows. If you have a problem with someone in their job maybe you should apply. However, we know that sounds too logical and 2020 will be another abysmal failure for you once again.
    Very well stated. Could you imagine having nothing better to do in life but to keep posting negative things about people all the time? He is the definition of a loser.

Unregistered
    Very well stated. Could you imagine having nothing better to do in life but to keep posting negative things about people all the time? He is the definition of a loser.
    Way to respond to yourself.

and speaking of two losers....Michelle "skanky whore" newman and Heroin Heather post...the druggie of the dais

Unregistered
    Way to respond to yourself.

and speaking of two losers....Michelle "skanky whore" newman and Heroin Heather post...the druggie of the dais
    No one is responding to themselves. You are choosing to being juvenile and simply a troll. Again, until you can top Heather and Michelle career wise, you’re out of your league. Let the adults talk and come back when you have a real job. Maybe if you governed yourselves accordingly, you wouldn’t have to do an “out of luck sorrow” piece on the failing N-J.

Unregistered
    No one is responding to themselves. You are choosing to being juvenile and simply a troll. Again, until you can top Heather and Michelle career wise, you’re out of your league. Let the adults talk and come back when you have a real job. Maybe if you governed yourselves accordingly, you wouldn’t have to do an “out of luck sorrow” piece on the failing N-J.
    I seriously wonder about these guys and their mental health. How can somebody of their age act so immature? It really is sad to see their ridiculous posts over and over again. You cannot engage in a serious conversation with them because they act so childish.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast