Enough Is Enough
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Enough Is Enough

Okay, So we have this idiot Bond who is worse than Spam Mail and/or a Computer Virus.

He clogs up every post with his imbecilic diatribe and his juvenile remarks.

This is suppose to be "The Voice of Law Enforcement Online". It's became "The Voice of 007Bond online".

He has ruined the LEOAFFAIRS.COM, HCSO Forum.

HOW? Because you all respond to him. He's like a "serial killer of postings". He get's an erection every time you respond to him! Then he goes nuts ruining all the good posts here. ENOUGH ALREADY.

So what can we do to kill the virus?

HERE'S WHAT WE DO: If you are interested in commenting on a post and see Bond's comments posted, ignore them and go to the one above his.

It's been posted here before, "DO NOT RESPOND TO BOND". PERIOD.

I'm sure the virus will respond to this. That's fine. Just DON'T RESPOND to whatever he posts. As if he is NOT there!

If this virus continues, I'm done here. Based on the past few weeks, it looks like I'm not the only one that feels this way.

hmmm

Im sure you are done in more than one way.
    They know who you are so its probably in your best interests to go to plan B.
    Its obvious that you cant control your temper.
    You are hurting the PBA not helping them.

hmm

Merry Christmas and have a Gee filled New Years!
    I hope your 2008 is filled with lots of Gee and Happiness!
    Get on the Gee boat or mysteriously fall overboard!

Re: Enough Is Enough

Quote Originally Posted by Abolish Bond
    Okay, So we have this idiot Bond who is worse than Spam Mail and/or a Computer Virus.

This is suppose to be "The Voice of Law Enforcement Online". It's became "The Voice of 007Bond online".

HOW? Because you all respond to him. He's like a "serial killer of postings". He get's an erection every time you respond to him! Then he goes nuts ruining all the good posts here. ENOUGH ALREADY.

HERE'S WHAT WE DO: If you are interested in commenting on a post and see Bond's comments posted, ignore them and go to the one above his.

I'm sure the virus will respond to this. That's fine. Just DON'T RESPOND to whatever he posts. As if he is NOT there!

If this virus continues, I'm done here. Based on the past few weeks, it looks like I'm not the only one that feels this way.
    I agree and I also will ignore his posts he has ruined the forum

hmmm

And you will get a gold star sticker for that.
    You star pupil.
    Go on with your bad self.

[quote=ice cold]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Abolish Bond":1aqj9qo3

I agree and I also will ignore his posts he has ruined the forum[/quote:1aqj9qo3]

Agreed

hmmm

I agree with myself too.

[quote=ice cold]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Abolish Bond":1dg8o1bc

I agree and I also will ignore his posts he has ruined the forum[/quote:1dg8o1bc]

::

007Bond

I have to say that Bond is annoying on occasion, but he is also pretty entertaining and insightful at times.

I like trying to figure people out. I'm not very good at it, but I also like singing and I'm not very good at that either but it doesn't stop me.

Here's my psych profile of Bond:

1) Above average intelligence - Look at his posts. Very few grammatical errors, good command of the language, usually pretty insightful.

2) Military veteran - He definitely portrays a strong sense of allegiance and brotherhood that I typically see in vets. Based on his style of posting, I'd go so far as to say USMC based on the "never leave a buddy behind" mentality and the callousness of some of his posts.

3) 10 or more years with HCSO - Let's face it, he / she knows a little dirt about a lot of people. He drops little hints and references to people that point towards scandals and "incidents" in the past 10-15 years.

4) Good sense of humor - He can be very witty at times, and he can be pretty juvenile (in a "I know you are but what am I" way) both of which shows that he is probably known as the "funny" guy / gal and usually the life of the party.

5) Mid-level supervisor - He/she kind of strikes me as either a Sgt. or a Lt. based on his style of speech and black / white attitude. He also seems to be the "street smart" versus the "silver spoon" type so I'd bet he/she started out as a Deputy and worked his way up through the ranks the hard way.

6) Works (or mostly worked) the east side - He kind of has a "country" demeanor about him, sort of "God, family, country" mentality. I would even guess he was born in the Plant City/Bartow/Lithia area and / or has been in Florida for most of his life.

7) Over 40 but under the age of 55 - He / she doesn't show any of the ALL CAPS posting, double posting, or other anomalies common with the old-timers. He / she also doesn't have the brashness / impetuousness of a young buck.

None of this is meant to be derogatory, just me goofing off. Personally, if he / she is all of the above I automatically like him / her.

So, what say you? 50 year old, above average intelligence, ex-USMC, born and raised in Plant City, 10 or more years at HCSO currently a Sgt. or Lt. on the east side, life of the party?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast