Bodycams just before the election & Luscyznki is a LIAR! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a citizen I'd like to know why won't your leader, Sheriff Chad Chronister, wear a body camera?
    Because only us expendable essential cops that take the brunt of the danger and mental trauma are held accountable and discarded to save the higher ups and agency.

Unregistered
    Because only us expendable essential cops that take the brunt of the danger and mental trauma are held accountable and discarded to save the higher ups and agency.
    Bro, if you truly feel that way, please stop putting me and others in harm's way. Take some help from EAP and go get a new career you will enjoy.

Unregistered
    Bro, if you truly feel that way, please stop putting me and others in harm's way. Take some help from EAP and go get a new career you will enjoy.
    Second...if the top cop needs to be monitored, he shouldn’t be top cop. Not a good look

Unregistered
    Second...if the top cop needs to be monitored, he shouldn’t be top cop. Not a good look
    If ANY cop needs to be monitored they shouldn't be a cop. Not a good look.

Unregistered
    As a citizen I'd like to know why won't your leader, Sheriff Chad Chronister, wear a body camera?
    This site is for disgruntled ex-cops, GTFO, civillian!

Unregistered
    Mentioning the things I see does not make me a liability. No one is in harms way. I am in no need of EAP. Making people, that bring up the factual things that do not line up with how you see the agency, look crazy, is childish. Maybe you need EAP for your identity crisis.

Unregistered
    So true! Keep exposing them. HCSO is the prototypical law enforcement agency that has wanna be power thugs that only care about themselves! They eat their own and the brass are a bunch of narcissistic scum who need to be washed away in a great biblical flood!

Unregistered
    Every deputy that I am close friends with are all looking for new careers. No we won’t have a mass walkout or anything like that , but people will be leaving. Last year in my platoon alone we lost 5. For the same reasons we talk about here.

For those of you that come here to offset these posts, think about this. When you walk around in uniform, what do the good citizens always say? “I don’t know how you do it, be safe, and hang in there”. What other job Is there where people tell you that? Well only if you are a real street deputy would you understand. This job sucks as it is and agencies do nothing to offset it. Especially this one. This job sucks all the same whether you are in a new Tahoe or old Crown vic. We don’t need stuff. We need staffing and support. These cameras will destroy the little morale we have left.

Unregistered
    Every deputy that I am close friends with are all looking for new careers. No we won’t have a mass walkout or anything like that , but people will be leaving. Last year in my platoon alone we lost 5. For the same reasons we talk about here.

For those of you that come here to offset these posts, think about this. When you walk around in uniform, what do the good citizens always say? “I don’t know how you do it, be safe, and hang in there”. What other job Is there where people tell you that? Well only if you are a real street deputy would you understand. This job sucks as it is and agencies do nothing to offset it. Especially this one. This job sucks all the same whether you are in a new Tahoe or old Crown vic. We don’t need stuff. We need staffing and support. These cameras will destroy the little morale we have left.
    Pinellas is getting them now too and Gualtieri is a solid Trump supporter and Republican. The cameras are what the citizens want no matter what they say to our faces. If you want to stay in LE, you’ll conform sooner or later. Otherwise, there are other jobs out there. It’s a choice many are making, but it’s the way it will be from here on out.

Unregistered
    Where’s this dream job I keep hearing about puzzys?? Why haven’t you left already? Hooked on free Chik Fil A??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast