Nocco and Trump - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nocco and Trump

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have some good friends that are officers in the Pasco county sheriff's department however I'm not a fan of the department. several people that have been appointed positions they should not be in our far too judgmental on Good People attempting to get employment with that agency.
    If they spell like you I can see why they didn't get hired.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3205051]If they spell like you I can see why they didn't get hired.[/QUOTE

Sucks when you lose doesn’t it?

Unregistered
    You guys are really jealous. Your guy did not make it in. Just get over it. Don't let the hatred consume you. Move on with your life and enjoy it. Life is too short.
    Life IS too short, so is your d!ck.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately the difference tween you and us is we know the truth and you’re quacking like a ducks azz. Wish as much as you like and believe what you will the reality is the truth. And all you have is nonsensical ramblings
    Gaytard strikes again, pu55y

Unregistered
    Gaytard strikes again, pu55y
    When you’re in their head 24/7 you won. You lost loser but you do wear it so well. You posted they removed
    It. Hear me laughing Clown? So much for you being relevant. You post here and look what’s on your mind? Gee what a surprise Idiot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234