Pollock got slammed and at the bottom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pollock got slammed and at the bottom

Pollock got no one on his side. All a bunch of hot air and will not even be considered.

Unregistered

Pollock got no chance at all

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pollock got no one on his side. All a bunch of hot air and will not even be considered.
    Figure out what your going to do when you realize you lost.

Unregistered
    If he was truly at the bottom, you wouldn’t be posting about him on here

Unregistered

Say No to Pollock

I won’t even consider Pollock. I’ve heard major negative stories about this guy. Hearing Pollock at the bottom was no surprise to me.

Unregistered
    I won’t even consider Pollock. I’ve heard major negative stories about this guy. Hearing Pollock at the bottom was no surprise to me.
    Ok Scotty boy what negative stories??? If there were any you would already have put them out.

Unregistered
    Ok Scotty boy what negative stories??? If there were any you would already have put them out.
    Here are just a couple. Be careful what you ask for. When Al was a Sergeant at the courthouse didn't he give a Dolphins football player a ride home after being arrested for Domestic Violence? Do you think it's a coincidence that Al always seemed to have hot white women around him on the 5th floor and the rumors of Al chasing skirts all day?

Also, think about this, Al never passed the Lieutenant's test. He was promoted from Sergeant to Night Watch Commander when the commander position was used as a last chance before terminating people since it was considered the same rank as Capt and an unprotected position. So he moved up via the magic wonder himself.

Unregistered
    Here are just a couple. Be careful what you ask for. When Al was a Sergeant at the courthouse didn't he give a Dolphins football player a ride home after being arrested for Domestic Violence? Do you think it's a coincidence that Al always seemed to have hot white women around him on the 5th floor and the rumors of Al chasing skirts all day?

Also, think about this, Al never passed the Lieutenant's test. He was promoted from Sergeant to Night Watch Commander when the commander position was used as a last chance before terminating people since it was considered the same rank as Capt and an unprotected position. So he moved up via the magic wonder himself.
    Where’s the negative, he made a mistake and was disciplined. Look at all the clowns promoted from deputy and Sgt. to Captain. That’s all you got, he’s got my vote. It’s not like 22 people died because of his incompetence. You losers really are desperate.

Unregistered

East of the Swamp

After much thought, discussion and consideration of many disappointing candidates, as newly registered temporary democrats, we will collectively (yet without enthusiam) vote for Al Pollack, at least in the primary. This is what the union has asked the public to do. That's the least we can do after these sad months of unwarranted vitriol aimed at our police. If there was one shred of hope, today, that a republican could win this thing, it wouldn't be this way.

Hillbillies for Pollack

Unregistered
    Where’s the negative, he made a mistake and was disciplined. Look at all the clowns promoted from deputy and Sgt. to Captain. That’s all you got, he’s got my vote. It’s not like 22 people died because of his incompetence. You losers really are desperate.
    No, not desperate, he has a long list of indiscretions. Everybody knows it. As for the current and past magic wanding it needs to stop somewhere. He's not going to stop it since he himself is a product of it. So if you really want it to stop, maybe he's not the choice?

Unregistered
    Funny how you asked where is the negative issues of Pollock. You got an answer and your still rambling lol. There is a book if negatives for Pollock Azzhole. We call people like you flip flop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast