Pollock is the only candidate with a plan and nice matters!

Unregistered

Pollock is the only candidate with a plan and nice matters!

I spent the morning reviewing many of the past threads while doing my research for who I would vote. I am not an employee of the agency, but it seems clear that the employees want Pollock.

Pollock appears to be the only one with a plan. The Israel and Tony supporters just seem to attack everyone and do not appear to be very nice people. I know from my organization, the organization’s culture comes from the top. Considering all the problems with police abuse under protest, I do not see how it would be wise to vote for either Israel or Tony. Yes, in some corners of Broward County “nice still matters” and therefore Pollock would be my choice. Pollock2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I spent the morning reviewing many of the past threads while doing my research for who I would vote. I am not an employee of the agency, but it seems clear that the employees want Pollock.

Pollock appears to be the only one with a plan. The Israel and Tony supporters just seem to attack everyone and do not appear to be very nice people. I know from my organization, the organization’s culture comes from the top. Considering all the problems with police abuse under protest, I do not see how it would be wise to vote for either Israel or Tony. Yes, in some corners of Broward County “nice still matters” and therefore Pollock would be my choice. Pollock2020
    Those that I talk to get it. Pollock is the only choice!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those that I talk to get it. Pollock is the only choice!
    I guess your talking to the wrong people.
    Deputies are talking and voting for Vazquez for sure. Go V.