My view has radically changed. Tony, Israel. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredlamedjfrrxz View Post
    Based on recent events, and when I say recent, I’m referring to the last two years. I staunchly supported the removal of Scott Israel, and that hasn’t changed. There is no need to rehash what we already know. Currently, I’m hoping Al Pollock wins the primary, as to inject change into again, what we already know. However, in the final analysis, the real clear goal should be to insure that Greg Tony does not get elected. Fortunately, it looks like his temporary stay as sheriff will be just that, “temporary.” As one political consulted passed on to me, “Tony’s negatives are actually much higher than Israel’s” if you can believe that. So, as much as I have the greatest disdain for Scott Israel, if it’s not Pollock, than it must be Israel.

TONY MUST GO!!!!!!
    As a person who is assigned to the 5th floor and also in the DROP I have to say many of us are not comfortable with his history, temper and recent stating we are comprised of a racially systemic department.. that comment speaks volumes of how he feels about us as a whole ! We do not control who the victim is or who the suspect is in each case. We do not select who to lock up based on ones skin color as he states to the media or his new flashy sensationalized tv ads!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel will not win buttercup, as much as I despise him Tony will remain Sheriff. The dead kids are troubling.
    I'm sure that will be some consolation for the parents and daughter of the 18 year old kid he slaughtered in cold blood buttercup!

Unregistered
    I'm sure that will be some consolation for the parents and daughter of the 18 year old kid he slaughtered in cold blood buttercup!
    You mean the parents that allowed Hector who as an 18 year old man rob and assault 13 year olds? A thief and a felon gets killed in Philly while committing a crime and I’m supposed to care? 17 killed in Broward at school and you you’re looking for justice for Hector? Your desperation is showing Mumbles, this justifiable homicide doesn’t make your incompetent azz look any better. It makes you look more like the twisted sc~mbag you are!
    #AnyonebutIsrae

Unregistered
    As a person who is assigned to the 5th floor and also in the DROP I have to say many of us are not comfortable with his history, temper and recent stating we are comprised of a racially systemic department.. that comment speaks volumes of how he feels about us as a whole ! We do not control who the victim is or who the suspect is in each case. We do not select who to lock up based on ones skin color as he states to the media or his new flashy sensationalized tv ads!!!
    Thanks Albetta you were assigned under Scott’s desk on the 5th floor and will never be back!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredlamedjfrrxz View Post
    Based on recent events, and when I say recent, I’m referring to the last two years. I staunchly supported the removal of Scott Israel, and that hasn’t changed. There is no need to rehash what we already know. Currently, I’m hoping Al Pollock wins the primary, as to inject change into again, what we already know. However, in the final analysis, the real clear goal should be to insure that Greg Tony does not get elected. Fortunately, it looks like his temporary stay as sheriff will be just that, “temporary.” As one political consulted passed on to me, “Tony’s negatives are actually much higher than Israel’s” if you can believe that. So, as much as I have the greatest disdain for Scott Israel, if it’s not Pollock, than it must be Israel.

TONY MUST GO!!!!!!
    Well speaking to most deputies it’s my understanding that Israel was a great Sheriff. He made his mistakes like everyone else has but he will definitely have a different outlook on BSO and make so many positive changes. He will also have our backs. Can’t say that for the other candidates. All the others have bad work ethics and known for being untruthful.
    Vote Scott Israel for Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I voted for the right candidate.
    Santiago Vazquez Jr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12