Hours - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hours

Unregistered
    Great article today about the judge siding with the PBA over the state changing hours for corrections officers without bargaining With the pba. I do hope we Fight any schedule change once the emergency order ends.

Ž̏Ød̪ĮÄÇ ßŁÄÇk
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great article today about the judge siding with the PBA over the state changing hours for corrections officers without bargaining With the pba. I do hope we Fight any schedule change once the emergency order ends.
    ₩H̤¥ d̪Ø TH̤£¥ ɍ£F̱Ūš£ TØ Tɍ£ÄT ¥ØŪ ₩ĮTH̤ kĮńd̪£šš?

PšÄŁⱮš 35 ÇØńT£ńd̪ Ø ŁØɍd̪ ₩ĮTH̤ TH̤Øš£ ₩H̤Ø ÇØńT£ńd̪ ₩ĮTH̤ Ɱ£, F̱ĮG̃́H̤T ÄG̃́ÄĮńšT TH̤Øš£ ₩H̤Ø F̱ĮG̃́H̤T ÄG̃́ÄĮńšT Ɱ£. TÄk£ ŪP šH̤Į£Łd̪ Äńd̪ ßŪÇkŁ£ɍ ÄɍĮš£ Äńd̪ ÇØⱮ£ TØ Ɱ¥ ÄĮd̪.

Unregistered
    they are starting to target PBA members to get rid of the union that way so be careful
    so glad to be gone from that sh*thole

Unregistered
    I think we should fire PBA and hire FOP like Fdle did!

Unregistered
    From the vantage point of this retiree they are hiding behind the emergency order to impose their will on you. It is time someone finally stood up for the sworn component that has worked so hard this year and I am about to do just that.

Denying one of your most tenured managers leave and refusing to speak to that individual about it, if true, is as abhorrent as any behavior I have ever seen there from an administrator during any era.

The pay for an LEI-II here in South Florida is barely a living wage. Stop telling the agents they are lucky to have a job. Most could have a higher paying job in due time and from the sound of it several are well on their way. What they do not need to hear is more poor leadership and scare tactics from TCO. There is no need for more fictional nonsense from those in TCO that make 100k a year to partake in a few conference calls per week.

TCO actually gets quite a value in this part of the state at the LEI-II and IS-II level compared to many agencies. The current TCO administration may not know that though because of the aggregate lack of experience and humility with that bunch. When the fat needs to be trimmed it should be done among the ranks of the duplicitous and overpaid conference call elitists within TCO.

Retired and loving life

Unregistered
    From the vantage point of this retiree they are hiding behind the emergency order to impose their will on you. It is time someone finally stood up for the sworn component that has worked so hard this year and I am about to do just that.

Denying one of your most tenured managers leave and refusing to speak to that individual about it, if true, is as abhorrent as any behavior I have ever seen there from an administrator during any era.

The pay for an LEI-II here in South Florida is barely a living wage. Stop telling the agents they are lucky to have a job. Most could have a higher paying job in due time and from the sound of it several are well on their way. What they do not need to hear is more poor leadership and scare tactics from TCO. There is no need for more fictional nonsense from those in TCO that make 100k a year to partake in a few conference calls per week.

TCO actually gets quite a value in this part of the state at the LEI-II and IS-II level compared to many agencies. The current TCO administration may not know that though because of the aggregate lack of experience and humility with that bunch. When the fat needs to be trimmed it should be done among the ranks of the duplicitous and overpaid conference call elitists within TCO.

Retired and loving life
    Did I read that right? You are retired, yet you plan to "stand up" for the sworn component? Standing by to experience the impact of your actions.

Unregistered
    Did I read that right? You are retired, yet you plan to "stand up" for the sworn component? Standing by to experience the impact of your actions.
    dont u got some rubbers to hand out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12