Update on El Yuca Frita
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Update on El Yuca Frita

What is taking his trial so long it’s going to be a year since his arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As you watch this 3 minute video remember that Velasquez and Hernandez allowed this serial rapist cop to prey on Hialeah women and children for years after the victims started coming forward.
    They were both intent on keeping Menocal on the street collecting their payola for as long as possible.

Unregistered
    Not cool at all. What a spineless loser you must be to go that route. Everyone in this place has a friggin past, grow up. Maybe grow a pair too and at least add your name to the post since it obvious you wouldn't confront her or her husband with any issues you may have. - Garzon.

Unregistered
    If everyone has a pass, let’s hire them all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not cool at all. What a spineless loser you must be to go that route. Everyone in this place has a friggin past, grow up. Maybe grow a pair too and at least add your name to the post since it obvious you wouldn't confront her or her husband with any issues you may have. - Garzon.
    Garzón, how about if you grow some balls and tell your wife that you slept with her.

Unregistered
    Nawwww....my wife know's every woman Ive slept with. Pero, if it makes you feel better about your pathetic existence then feel free to throw it against the wall and see if it sticks.

In the meantime, leave this woman alone. She's a mother and a wife and if youve actually spent any time chatting with her you'd know that.

Again, feel free to add your name - Garzon

Unregistered
    Coño, I must of been sooooo nervous about you telling on me that I forgot to add the word "good" in the sentence before mother and wife.

Wowwww.....the horror. If my wife leaves me I might have to take yours!! Lol - Garzon

Unregistered
    Come on Garzón! You probably are j-e-r-k-I-n-g off every night with her XXX pictures & videos

Unregistered
    Nawww, no need for me to do that. You bore me and have continued to prove me correct. When you want to put a name to your babbling then feel free to do so. Im gonna call it a night ✌ - Garzon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast