4 Year College Degree Requirement - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I fully agree on a four-year degree for teachers. This helps to increase their level of education and skills to work with children. As practice shows, maybe not all teachers have this term of degree, maybe someone is not committed to quality education. Many students have problems with their studies after this time. To solve these problems, students can use the site https://edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service to write various papers on different topics. This site provides assignment writing services for busy students. The educational system is a combined process, which requires maximum dedication not only from students, but also from teachers. Mutual work leads to a good result.
    You're proving the original point of this thread with that incoherent response! A judge has a 4 year degree and makes life changing decisions, but we don't require a LEO who can ruin a life numerous ways in a split second. It's time to modernize Law Enforcement and require a hire education requirement. A monkey could get a 4 year degree in today's world.

Unregistered
    This gaining national traction, Biden is backing the requirement of a 4 year degree to be a LEO. Current LEO'S will be required within 6 years of the law passing to have a 4 year degree. This will definitely create a professional atmosphere and improve our profession. Another reason to ride with Biden 2020.

Unregistered
    Won’t happen! Trump train is going to crush Biden.

Unregistered
    Won’t happen! Trump train is going to crush Biden.
    Hopefully you're correct!

Unregistered
    This gaining national traction, Biden is backing the requirement of a 4 year degree to be a LEO. Current LEO'S will be required within 6 years of the law passing to have a 4 year degree. This will definitely create a professional atmosphere and improve our profession. Another reason to ride with Biden 2020.

LMAO! Glad your for Biden. Now use your degree to wipe your backside! I’ve seen some pretty uneducated and unprofessional people with degrees!

Unregistered

good choice

good post I often read reviews of films on educational resources.

Unregistered
    Dogs BEFORE deputies

Unregistered

4 Year College Degree Requirement

I believe that at least one of the NPHC fraternities requires that someone actually have Bachelors degree in order to become a brother through a graduate chapter.

Does this also apply to any/all of the NPC AI?

Unregistered

LEO College Requirement

Most of the officers that I served with had four year degrees. My agency was a recruiting ground for Federal Law Enforcement. At the time, the Feds wanted an applicant with local patrol experience. The best Federal Agents that I worked with on Task Forces had been local cops. I earned my degree while working the street. Most of the command staff had masters. Looking back, it was never about the money. The pension is the best part of being a cop. I retired at 48 at 80% base.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast