My vote is for Pollock and yours should be too. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I’m Jake and I’m also new in the agency. I’m not sure why the Sheriff has to be an elected official since law enforcement has nothing to do with politics. Being that said, I will support Al Pollock for Sheriff. I met his son since I used to work in his District and that’s a great family. I had a very productive conversation with Pollock once. I also Meg that Buffon Ira the morbid obese Goldberg and what a loser! The guy kept telling me what a great Captain he was! Are you kidding me? Israel’s camp is full of psychos. Sad.

JTD
    What are you wearing Jake from State Farm?

Oh boy oh boy... If you're new, then you must've worked in the district with his younger son. Let me be blunt, you got played Jake from State Farm. I'm curious to know, since you said "used to work in his district," I'm assuming that you're no longer there. Young P is still there, he didn't go anywhere. Did you screw up on junior nights and get transferred to another district MM?

Unregistered
    Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED. Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
    Tony2020 the vision for our communities

Unregistered
    Why he's a liar Pollock is a big-time liar he was fired by Scott Israel will actually he was told to quit or get fired because of his scandals at the courthouse with the Spanish judge that there are pictures. Actually Bonnie knows all about it and sent me pictures prerogative pictures that I don't really want to ruin his career but if you continue I will

Unregistered
    Why he's a liar Pollock is a big-time liar he was fired by Scott Israel will actually he was told to quit or get fired because of his scandals at the courthouse with the Spanish judge that there are pictures. Actually Bonnie knows all about it and sent me pictures prerogative pictures that I don't really want to ruin his career but if you continue I will
    Sure Bonnie sent pictures to the village idiot? Do you even know what prerogative means. The only career you ruined was yours by backing a loser Scott Israel. Israel the poster boy for slime. Fakes Covid 19 and now resorts to extortion. That says it all Israel and Tony both criminal dirtbags.

Unregistered
    Pollock has a history of theft. You stole money from the narcotics unit

Unregistered
    You must be the biggest dummy on this site. Probably a civilian.

Unregistered
    Professional Israel fluffer! Israel stole the lives and the future of 14 kids, never forget that!

Unregistered
    Professional Israel fluffer! Israel stole the lives and the future of 14 kids, never forget that!
    Your family must despise what you've become. A bedwetting repeating douche who shows no signs of life unless you can log in and throw out the same ignorant repeated phrase. Someone can be talking about a ham sammich and you immediately soil yourself while pasting the same stupid phrase about the same stupid candidate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123