My vote is for Pollock and yours should be too. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My supervisor isn’t happy with the boss either. How can I get in trouble while working for the government? Am I protected by the First Amendment? I’m sure the Sheriff can’t fire me for posting my personal opinion online. I think you don’t work here and you’re just trying to inflict fear.
    lol, alright, I'll just take you for a troll. No way you're actually dumb enough to believe what you wrote.

Unregistered

You met the devil lol

Giiiillllbert........ 🤣
    Dude you have no clue as we can see. Pollock is what we call a snake in the grass. Pollock is known for lying and fake promises. He would be the last we would vote for.

Unregistered
    Yup. That's Pollocks way of campaigning promising positions and having trolls on here. I already voted for the right candidate Santiago Vazquez has my vote with plenty of following with me at our district. Go VAZ.

Unregistered
    Giiiillllbert........ 🤣
    80% of all the comments and threads on here are Gilbert Montana and Gary Karp. These 2 will never go away.

Unregistered
    Yep. At least we know what we get with Israel and were OK with that.. Not elated. Just ok.

Unregistered
    Please Gary stop commenting. We know it’s you.

Unregistered

Go away Goldberg 🙄

Hi, I’m Jake and I’m also new in the agency. I’m not sure why the Sheriff has to be an elected official since law enforcement has nothing to do with politics. Being that said, I will support Al Pollock for Sheriff. I met his son since I used to work in his District and that’s a great family. I had a very productive conversation with Pollock once. I also Meg that Buffon Ira the morbid obese Goldberg and what a loser! The guy kept telling me what a great Captain he was! Are you kidding me? Israel’s camp is full of psychos. Sad.

JTD

Unregistered
    My supervisor isn’t happy with the boss either. How can I get in trouble while working for the government? Am I protected by the First Amendment? I’m sure the Sheriff can’t fire me for posting my personal opinion online. I think you don’t work here and you’re just trying to inflict fear.
    You cant possibly be that naive

Unregistered

Say hell no for Pollock

I’m a new hired at BSO and I’m grateful for this job. I met Mr. Pollock 2 weeks ago at an event and I was impressed by this gentleman. I had no idea he was running for Sheriff and I spoke to my wife and she will vote for him too. I don’t like Tony even tho he is the current Sheriff. This is my first thread on this platform and I hope Pollock win this coming month. We need a man like him. A retired Colonel That says a lot in my humble opinion. Greetings to all my fellow co workers at BSO.

J.I.
    👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎 🏾

Unregistered
    Hi, I’m Jake and I’m also new in the agency. I’m not sure why the Sheriff has to be an elected official since law enforcement has nothing to do with politics. Being that said, I will support Al Pollock for Sheriff. I met his son since I used to work in his District and that’s a great family. I had a very productive conversation with Pollock once. I also Meg that Buffon Ira the morbid obese Goldberg and what a loser! The guy kept telling me what a great Captain he was! Are you kidding me? Israel’s camp is full of psychos. Sad.

JTD
    Hey, Jake from State Farm. Did you really say that you are voting for the most powerful position in the county based on a nice talk you had with someone's son????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast