Tony is the most unfair sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony is the most unfair sheriff

He fires deputies with impunity. He's a man who said there is systematic racism in BSO. How, after only 15 months would he know that?

Unregistered
    Israel has Ira Goldberg; the most hated person in the entire agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He fires deputies with impunity. He's a man who said there is systematic racism in BSO. How, after only 15 months would he know that?
    So true!! This guy failed out of law enforcement and unjustly fires guys with 2-3 times his experience!!

Unregistered
    Hear his racist comments on these debates he believes he is a movie star

Unregistered
    Hear his racist comments on these debates he believes he is a movie star
    Well hopefully his 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end. He's probably realizing this was a huge mistake on his part to take the position. Because not only has his past caught up with him, which was well hidden before, but he's shown how unqualified he is to run a business. He will have a hard time with his business after this fiasco. He should be thankful his wife still works. Oh, wait, can I say that or is that too stereotypical, the wife working to support the thug husband? My bad, just being honest.

Unregistered
    Well hopefully his 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end. He's probably realizing this was a huge mistake on his part to take the position. Because not only has his past caught up with him, which was well hidden before, but he's shown how unqualified he is to run a business. He will have a hard time with his business after this fiasco. He should be thankful his wife still works. Oh, wait, can I say that or is that too stereotypical, the wife working to support the thug husband? My bad, just being honest.
    This guy scammed his way in by committing a fraud on the Governor. What is FDLE supposed to do now? Not arrest him because Governor might look worse than he already does? I got news for you, Desantis can’t look any worse than he already does after letting a con man fool him into appointing him as a sheriff. Desantis has zero credibility after this.

BSO has zero credibility as an organization after this. The only way to begin rebuilding its credibility is to remove the con man fraudster and all those who jumped in that bandwagon. I’m voting for Israel because he’s the best choice as of now.

If FDLE doesn’t arrest the con man how can they ever arrest anyone else. Everyone will be able to go to court and claim implicit bias. FDLE and Florida needs to move on from this Governor, who phucked up big time, with his phucked up appointment of a con man to sheriff.

Unregistered
    In 2 weeks the man child in the blue panties will be just another statistic. Another phony politician eaten up and spit out by Broward county. In fact, he may join the others on the elite list of who went to federal prison. Now, I believe that he has spent enough time in jail already to know that he would have no problem doing a few years with all those sexy felons. But that's the future for Tonya.

Unregistered
    Another post by Gil Montoya. Gilbert we know is you. Stay away from LEO AFFAIRS!

Unregistered
    True! I've never seen such unjust behavior from a sheriff when he fired all those guys. Its crazy how this guy committed fraud to get in and was able to ruin soo many families in a short period of time!

Unregistered
    That's why I voted for Vazquez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast