Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

who gave mayor gimenez an mdpd badge face mask? smh

Unregistered
    A butt kisser.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one has to, under the current Strong Mayor form of government, Gimenez IS the County's defacto sheriff, and as such all, he has to do is ask*his staff for one, and they will provide it. *Yes, it grates, as he is using our badge as a cheap political prop to convey to Florida's District 26 voters that he is "their" Law and Order candidate.**

Unregistered
    Must have been the kneeler

Unregistered
    No one has to, under the current Strong Mayor form of government, Gimenez IS the County's defacto sheriff, and as such all, he has to do is ask*his staff for one, and they will provide it. *Yes, it grates, as he is using our badge as a cheap political prop to convey to Florida's District 26 voters that he is "their" Law and Order candidate.**
    Does he have a badge that says sheriff? No.. well does he have arrest powers? No...

Doesn't sound like the defacto sheriff to me.

He might be the boss, but he doesn't have the ability to enforce laws himself.

Should be arrested for impersonation.

Unregistered
    Does he have a badge that says sheriff? No.. well does he have arrest powers? No...

Doesn't sound like the defacto sheriff to me.

He might be the boss, but he doesn't have the ability to enforce laws himself.

Should be arrested for impersonation.
    It was a huge publicity stunt at HQ with the family that donated them. I’m sure he got one then.

And he wears it the same way every other idiot’s badge bunny girlfriend wears their hat or CST/TNT/RID hoodie. Nobody cares anymore

Unregistered
    That’s an easy one. The sergeant at arms officers or Erick Mendez. They deal with the mayor and commission. I see them walking together at 111. You see a lot when we are assigned there.

Unregistered
    It’s his police department why not?

Unregistered
    843.08 false personation.

He commited a felony.

Unregistered
    Mask or no mask he’s still a POS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast