+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    D3 BWC footage of Spirit arrest

    Footage of airport deputies .... USELESS

    https://youtu.be/BUng_PTrdNI

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Footage of airport deputies .... USELESS

    https://youtu.be/BUng_PTrdNI
    Who the hell is running the airport that place is a disaster.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who the hell is running the airport that place is a disaster.
    Don't forget thatcwe are now in the new age of policing. This is what it will look like for the future. When you have an active fight with 3 black hoodrats fighting and cameras filming, use the least amount of force possible and don't end up on the evening news being fired and arrested for excessive force.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget thatcwe are now in the new age of policing. This is what it will look like for the future. When you have an active fight with 3 black hoodrats fighting and cameras filming, use the least amount of force possible and don't end up on the evening news being fired and arrested for excessive force.
    Police work has gotten to the point where my only weapons should be a folding chair and an apple. Carry said items to any call, unfold said chair at a safe distance, don't say one word...start eating said apple of choice and watch the entertainment unfold.
    There seems to be no need for "enforcement" in Law Enforcement anymore. Thanks dems....You'll regret it in the long run.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Police work has gotten to the point where my only weapons should be a folding chair and an apple. Carry said items to any call, unfold said chair at a safe distance, don't say one word...start eating said apple of choice and watch the entertainment unfold.
    There seems to be no need for "enforcement" in Law Enforcement anymore. Thanks dems....You'll regret it in the long run.
    Come on now.......that's SMART!! No need to help hood rats or they mommas cause *****eees be filming you like retarded parasites they is!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Police work has gotten to the point where my only weapons should be a folding chair and an apple. Carry said items to any call, unfold said chair at a safe distance, don't say one word...start eating said apple of choice and watch the entertainment unfold.
    There seems to be no need for "enforcement" in Law Enforcement anymore. Thanks dems....You'll regret it in the long run.
    That happened in Baltimore actually. Several cops were filmed standing by and watching as 8-10 black women fought in the streets. Onlookers were mad and demanded the cops do something, but were also out protesting "police brutality." Go figure.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •