+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Justice for Chino

    Chinos family needs to speak out about this corrupt POS.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I was just thinking that. I'd love to see a couple candidates maybe collaborate in a commercial highlighting Chinos family and daughter and the impact that Temporary Tonyas murderous childlike tantrums had on them. It's got to be a real kick in the crotch to see this filthy chump dancing around with his hand on his deasese infested labia while wearing a police uniform.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chinos family needs to speak out about this corrupt POS.
    Is that the poor crippled orphan child that was killed while trying to save a baby and his injured mother? Or the 18 year old felony convicted man, who was killed while attempting to assault a 14 and 12 year old child? You know the one who already got his justice when his homicide was ruled justifiable by a Philadelphia court? Asking for a friend. Oh and why do I care about a justified shooting of a convicted gang banger. I smell the desperation of team Israel .

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wow the police report and the news account are way different. Think it said that Chino made fun of TT’s uncle and he went on a murderous spree outside his home. Chino was shot multiple times about the head and body. It was more of an assassination. TT has lied so much in life, that he doesn’t remember the truth.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How was Heeg Tony able to hire two of the most expensive lawyers at the time when he claims he was broke? How did Greg gather the 30K in 24 hours being so poor?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow the police report and the news account are way different. Think it said that Chino made fun of TT’s uncle and he went on a murderous spree outside his home. Chino was shot multiple times about the head and body. It was more of an assassination. TT has lied so much in life, that he doesn’t remember the truth.
    Police reports don’t include statements like he made fun of anyone’s uncle. Although Tony is POS, you are a lying sc~mbag with an agenda. You’re certainly not a cop, and it appears you lie just as much as Tony.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The newspaper article clearly states it.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow the police report and the news account are way different. Think it said that Chino made fun of TT’s uncle and he went on a murderous spree outside his home. Chino was shot multiple times about the head and body. It was more of an assassination. TT has lied so much in life, that he doesn’t remember the truth.
    Bit why didn't he mention it on his applications? Kinda of curious...bit you can bet of it was a white guy his azz would of been gone!!!👍

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that the poor crippled orphan child that was killed while trying to save a baby and his injured mother? Or the 18 year old felony convicted man, who was killed while attempting to assault a 14 and 12 year old child? You know the one who already got his justice when his homicide was ruled justifiable by a Philadelphia court? Asking for a friend. Oh and why do I care about a justified shooting of a convicted gang banger. I smell the desperation of team Israel .
    Same can be said a out George Floyd...

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Tony was justified and besides he was 14 juvenile law protects him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •