Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the supposed "silver bullet?"

Unregistered
    When I leave this place I will write a book on Miami’s most corrupt cop

Unregistered
    When I leave this place I will write a book on Miami’s most corrupt cop
    Becareful if you do because the Feds will question you.

Unregistered
    Becareful if you do because the Feds will question you.
    Question. The book writes itself just google him and there you go. All vetted and organized for the world to see

Unregistered
    Question. The book writes itself just google him and there you go. All vetted and organized for the world to see

“The City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments”

-From remarks made today by U.S District Judge Robert Scola

Unregistered
    Seven years later we are still talking about the most famous corrupt Miami Police Officer Javier Ortiz. I remember Ortiz repeatedly thanking Al Crespo for making him famous with all the stories that he would write about him. Javi you get complaint now. You got what you wanted.

Unregistered
    There is much more then this in his file the goodies to be revealed soon

Unregistered
    Seven years later we are still talking about the most famous corrupt Miami Police Officer Javier Ortiz. I remember Ortiz repeatedly thanking Al Crespo for making him famous with all the stories that he would write about him. Javi you get complaint now. You got what you wanted.
    More like 10 out of his 14 year career. Was it Aguilar Sr that helped him get a job here?
    How did he become involved in the union with only a few years on? The old guards didn’t just let him take over but I pray this all b!t(h slaps them for there own doings

Unregistered
    “The City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments”

-From remarks made today by U.S District Judge Robert Scola
    Since the mass, hiring in the mid 80's Miami has gone downhill. Yes, most are gone but their children got hired on and carry out the norm. The problem we have, is NONE of us want to be that rat! We can all get on here and say F@ck that, I'll talk. In truth we don't unless our azz is on the line. Supervisor, have to be , dumb as a box's of rocks, not to see what's going on then and now. They don't want to rock the boat either, cause of the F&F plan. It's easy to get mixed up into something, cause you did see something, then said nothing, Those would be the ones that I.A. will nail for not coming forward, to scare others into acting. If you do come forward, some staff, maybe even the FEDS will say your a hero but the same staff and your fellow officers will treat you like you have taken a shot a the Pope. You'll never be trusted, even if your told otherwise. Time doesn't heal all wounds and once said to be a rat, is labeled for his's or hers whole career, if your able to keep it. Honesty, what's one to do. You ride in a unit, with people that have your back and treat you like you matter. Then BOOM, sh!t hits the fan and it time to earn your keep. You may do the right thing(whatever that is) to you. There is no easy answer, that would be the honest truth, as what a honest sworn officer would do, cause we want to be liked and matter to our peers. Those that have covered for Ortiz over the years, have set the ground rules and yes some are staff. Those that have been taking sh!t on here, over Ortiz need to understand he WIIL NOT go down alone. If and when he's facing a indictment, he will cut a deal to save his own azz, I guess the same as anyone of us would do. If you say, you wouldn't your lying to yourself. If your facing a mandatory 30, you will tell on everyone and anything to get out from under it and get that reduced time, with no mandatory. The feds charge high, to barter for the lesser. That's how they make cases against police officers. Now, you all can rip me a new one, I'm just stating the truth. Simple answer, don't be stupid and roll your career and mind, doing something illegal or against department orders and force me to choose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast