The time has come

Unregistered

The time has come

Well Scott you thought you were secure. You believed what they told you. You let the real you out of its box. Now you are suspended, disgraced, and hated. Was it really worth betraying all of those who never harmed you? Some say karma is a *****. I say God is good all the time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Scott you thought you were secure. You believed what they told you. You let the real you out of its box. Now you are suspended, disgraced, and hated. Was it really worth betraying all of those who never harmed you? Some say karma is a *****. I say God is good all the time.
    Come on Gil get over it.

Unregistered
    Come on Gil get over it.
    That’s not Gil, he can hardly put a sentence together in English.

Unregistered
    The three Israel fluffers who post 24/7 want to insinuate it’s only one or two people who think Israel is an incompetent buffoon. The actual numbers are staggering and will be revealed on Election Day! Don’t be stupid, a vote for Israel is a vote for Tony. Vote Pollock and stop the nonsense.

Unregistered
    These losers see Gilbert every way they look. What’s for Gilbert none of you can stop it. The only reason I can think of is that Montano is effective at least in pissing You off 🤣.

Unregistered
    You're right the time has come to let you know that Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED and also that he was removed from the courthouse because the sexual harassment with a Spanish judge.

Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
    Tony2020 the vision for our communities