No Brotherhood - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Brotherhood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My god you’re an egomaniac. Do you have kid? What are you teaching them about respect? Wow you have your hands full the rest of your miserable career.
    Nah the person who wrote that is 23 years old and lives at home with his mommy who does his laundry and cooks him his food. Gfto

Unregistered
    Nah the person who wrote that is 23 years old and lives at home with his mommy who does his laundry and cooks him his food. Gfto
    What are you going to do write me up? I would love to see how that read. officer so and so failed to say hi to me in the hallway. What a bunch of pussies

Unregistered

Wow

What are you going to do write me up? I would love to see how that read. officer so and so failed to say hi to me in the hallway. What a bunch of pussies
    Besides it saying that you shall greet fellow employees by their rank, and in a professional manner. You dam sure shouldn’t have to remind people to say hello in passing. Dam son, that’s just home training!! Don’t they train you guys Academy to assure you greet fellow ofc/employees. I mean you would think it would stick after 9-months of saying it to everyone that passes you at the training bureau.

As for units: The county decided to have such a great lapse in hiring which caused our current situation of tenured officers being from only 3 years on to 15 years apart. There’s no middle ground of training in-between. Go look at each FTO squad in N./S. Ops. They only have like 1-2 years on. Prior to about 2014 you had to have a minimum of 5 to 10 years on to be a FTO.

Unregistered
    Listen, scumbag. That old officer that you so quickly dismiss as beneath you was doing what you’re doing before your mom banged half of Hialeah and accidentally birthed your a$$. So take your head out of your a$$ and look up from time to time and understand this isn’t just some goddam job. You have a lot to learn. And some of these old farts would handle themselves better than the way one of your green a$$es handled that 19 in Hammocks where the little near-rookie was pleading with a violent subject to be nice and not kick his a$$. Please, brother. You’re a joke. Meter maids.

Unregistered
    The only time the new generation invoked the brotherhood is when they get stopped by another agency despite the PBA badge on the tag, or when they want to cut the line at BJ’s or Costco, or at a bar. They forget or don’t even know the officers not only from our profession but from our own department who have been killed in the line of duty and paid the ultimate sacrifice for them. They are guilty of not respecting what the job store for and should stand for. Ask them if they know where the police memorial is and they have no clue, never been, and never will. The defunct brotherhood is a direct lack of respect for the profession and the responsibility that comes with it. This unfortunately is unstoppable because of the good and bad that comes with the discipline “process” that we are all entitled to. Do your time and represent yourself and your profession well.

Be safe

Unregistered
    Grow thick skin.

Unregistered
    Grow thick skin.
    So you think that some third year rook has thicker skin than an old dog? Maybe a thick stupid skull.

Unregistered
    I guess I’ll keep candy in my pocket to give to you old disgruntled farts who need hugs! I’m here to put bad guys in jail not parade around waving NS wondering if I hurt the old guys feelings because I made it to GIU and he didn’t.
    As a "newbie" that is good to know. You are exactly the type of cop they taught us to steer clear of during our careers. So if I can out you by your refusal to return a polite wave, well, that makes it easier for me to ID problematic assholes. "I'm here to put bad guys in jail," Really? They told us in the first week of the academy that if that's what we thought 21st century policing was about we should just drop out.

Unregistered
    Grow thick skin.
    I don’t need to, because when your mouth and your inexperience get you in trouble, I will be there to fix it for you, maybe if your lucky and for your families sake, your in a hospital bed and not the ME’s office Grow up sport

Unregistered
    Us newbies have more tactical experience than you old timers. Period! You old farts living on your yesteryears is what got us to the point we’re at today. I would love to see you old timers perform all your war stories with a BWC on. PERIOD!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast